Who's starting UPenn's Pre-health Postbac in May

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

schaumbb

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

I just wanted to see who is starting in May and begin to talk about any issues or topics anyone may have.

Members don't see this ad.

hey! i may be starting in may - still deciding btw UM, penn, and nyu. are you definitely starting there?

Yes, I am starting in May, I think classes start the 27th. I also got in to NYU but chose Penn based on its smaller class size, linkages, location, and cost of living. Good luck in your decision. Hope to see you at Penn.

Members don't see this ad :)
i'm probably going to start in july but figured it would be a good idea to join this thread! have you guys already found housing? what classes are you guys planning to take?

No on the housing. I want to live in center city but don't know if I want to pay the high rent. I am taking intro to chem and lab. i think its 110-910 or something like that. Hope to see you in July.

I'm also starting in May. I was born and raised in Philly so if you have any questions about where in Center City you might want to live (I'm in Chinatown), I can probably help you out, although I noticed that another thread was started on this topic.

Looking forward to seeing everyone after Memorial Day - I'll be taking that same Chem class and lab.

I am a former post-baccer that will be leaving my position at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia in June. I have been a full-time clinical research coordinator there for two years managing multiple international studies on Type 1 Diabetes. I am currently in the process of finding a replacement for myself. For anyone who might be interested in learning more about the position, please PM me and I can forward you the Job Description and talk more about what I do.

hey,
were you able to find housing? if so, where? i'm still looking :-/