Who's the most impressive med school applicant you've met?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TimothyRags

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Deleted post.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
I just went to a lecture by a MD/PhD, but his PhD was in Physics from CalTech (Feynman was on his PhD committee) and he went back to med school later, that is probably about as impressive as you would see from the "intellectual" standpoint

Doogie Howser MD. Hands down. He can go to Medical School and worry about his testicles dropping at the same time. Tal-en-ted.:thumbup:

Reactions: 1 user
Sandeep Jauhar. I'm sure someone here has to have read his book "The Intern". Basically he got his PhD in physics from Berkeley and went to med school because he was bored.

Sandeep Jauhar. I'm sure someone here has to have read his book "The Intern". Basically he got his PhD in physics from Berkeley and went to med school because he was bored.

I read part of the book in a B&N store a few months ago, and he's a great writer to boot. :thumbup:

fantastic read