Who's Waiting for OCT 15th

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
missiongirl said:
:confused: Hey, just curious, how do you know that UW-Madison mails out their letters the day of the 15th? On interview day, they told us 3-4 weeks if our apps are complete, and didn't say anything about the 15th. But I haven't heard yet, and am going to be out of town from the 15-19 (bad vacation timing), so I won't be able to check my mail :eek: ! Anyone know if it's a thick or thin envelope? This waiting is driving me crazy. I've become obsessive about checking the mail. :oops:

They told us the same thing, but if you interviewed in sept, they were adding time on...the first batch is going out the day of the 15th. It is a thin envelope :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

i'm waiting on vandy, thats the only interview i have been on so far.

adamj61 said:
They told us the same thing, but if you interviewed in sept, they were adding time on...the first batch is going out the day of the 15th. It is a thin envelope :thumbup:
Thanks for responding. My interview was in mid-Sept. I am assuming you know all this (date of 1st letters sent/ size of envelope) b/c you have friends in med school at UW Madison. Or did the admissions office actually tell you that the first letters go out Oct. 15? I totally need to chill out about this; :D the letter will arrive when it arrives, and there's nothing I can do about it! Fingers crossed! Good luck! :luck:

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm waiting on UVA, VCU, and Temple! Good luck to everyone else!!!!

Damn the transcontinental mail service! :mad: Looks like I'll have to wait until Oct. 16th. This better not go until Monday because i will have no idea how to keep myself san until then. :thumbdown: