Why am I looking at PCOM's secondary?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Reaction score
I am an august mcat taker but just received PCOM's secondary. Is it a regular practice for PCOM to send out secondaries without recieving a completed AACOMAS?

Members don't see this ad.

I don't know about that, but I completed my PCOM secondary and just received a second secondary in the mail today. Maybe they meant to send me an interview invitation...oh I am an optimist!

Hippuppy,

What on your AACOMAS was not finished? If it was just your MCAT scores, then don't worry about it. However, you might want to contact the admissions office just to make sure that you were supposed to receive it already.

Sugar72,

I would contact the admissions office to make sure your file is complete and let them know that you received a second secondary. Maybe they did send you the wrong form? With everything going on right now (the students invaded the admissions office last week to watch the WTC on TV), it's possible that things got mixed up and they sent the wrong form.

Best of luck!!

I called PCOM and they said they just automatically send out secondaries when they receive names from aacomas. My primary app had a change so they just sent me a new secondary. I asked them if they were sure they didn't mean to send me an interview request...yes I am an optimist!