why apply to Touro medical school?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mazya

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Any information on the school would be extremly helpfull since their website sucks and they are asking "why apply to Touro?" in their secondary. Any Touro students here?
Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

The main reason that I want to go to TUCOM is that they are so new. The possibility for growth is unseen, for they have UCSF and Kaiser in their tool belt. Another reason is that the attitude of California comes accross in their warmth and acceptance.
The school has an extremely good faculty that draws on faculty from around the area.
I can not wait to go there!
Toran

just put some BS about how you would like to live and study in this area, and say something like what the last person put. I essentially did the same thing.

8404 (TUCOM 2003)

Members don't see this ad :)
You might want to mention that you want to attend TUCOM because students get to have a lot of input about their classes. Also because the school has great 3rd and 4th year rotations. The potential for the school is unlimited..... and you want to be a part of it. Also, TUCOM has smaller class sizes and the students work well together and it makes for a great learning environment. DANO (TUCOM 2002 )

Thanks everyone, awesome suggestions.

[This message has been edited by mazya (edited September 27, 1999).]