• AMA with Certified Student Loan Professional

Join SDN on December 7th at 6:00 PM Eastern as we host Andrew Paulson of StudentLoanAdvice.com for an AMA webinar. He'll be answering your questions about how to best manage your student loans. Register now!

Why are schools so quiet these days?

Noroozi

15+ Year Member
Feb 11, 2004
Toronto
    I don't think its just my application either, others have posted about this. I haven't heard anything since November from almost all the schools I applied to (at which point I received tons of secondaries etc... asking for $$$), except from BU and Temple. What's going on? BTW I'm # 50XX.

fruity_trident

in lala land
    10+ Year Member
    15+ Year Member
    Apr 6, 2004
    1. Dentist
      IWuvTeef said:
      if i were you, i'd be making a few phone calls...

i'm in the same boat as the OP...but i have one with case march 10th.
      calling hasn't worked at all..they either say INFOSOURCE, or it's an automated phone msg...or they have rounds of reviewing applications.

calling doesn't hurt...but it hasn't helped me

About the Ads
      This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.