Why are so many doctors arrogant bastards?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beat this:

My grandfather is in the late stages of alzheimer's. He's been in the hospital b/c he is also a schizophrenic and they needed to switch him to a newer medication. So obviously, his mental facilities are not all there - anyway, if anyone knows any alzheimers people, you'll know that some of them, who were originally very calm and nice people, can become very aggressive and angry people - well, anyway, my grandfather calls one of the nurses fat, and instead of laughing it off, she actually got offended and responded with a racial slur...

i've encountered rude and offensive "mentally challenged" people before and I always brush it off cause ya know...they're not all there to begin with! , and it always amazes me when people actually get offended by them...it's like sh*tballs, maybe you're the one with mental issues!

Members don't see this ad.

Beat this:

My grandfather is in the late stages of alzheimer's. He's been in the hospital b/c he is also a schizophrenic and they needed to switch him to a newer medication. So obviously, his mental facilities are not all there - anyway, if anyone knows any alzheimers people, you'll know that some of them, who were originally very calm and nice people, can become very aggressive and angry people - well, anyway, my grandfather calls one of the nurses fat, and instead of laughing it off, she actually got offended and responded with a racial slur...

i've encountered rude and offensive "mentally challenged" people before and I always brush it off cause ya know...they're not all there to begin with! , and it always amazes me when people actually get offended by them...it's like sh*tballs, maybe you're the one with mental issues!

Thats pretty pathetic.. It seems any loser can get through med school these days as long as they have the money to do so.

At my visit in Canada the assistant to the doctor actually said 'the doctor cannoty just talk to any people off the streets'

I asked did the doctor actually say that? and she said yes.

so i just went up to her office, mentioned my 2 cents about their country and ethics and left... She was about to cry but it was all good :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Yet another idiot following the usual hey everyone else is flaming him so why dont i? lol

No one owes anyone anything.. That is correct.. But helping is what doctors reallyare..

enjoy being one of the money grubbing scumbags should u make it into medicine!

If i type define:some disorder , and the dictionary gives me info on that disorder, is that malpractice aswell?

lol idiot

Keep it civil, or I bust out the banstick. I've got matchitis.

Wow - I saw this as a hot topic and couldn't believe what I'm reading

So, you come onto a pre-med website to complain about a doctor not taking your call? That is crazy. Here’s a thought for you - a doctor might not want to discuss a medical condition with you, over the phone, because they are then liable for what they tell you. If you want to discuss your medical condition or further treatment options call the office and get an appointment to SEE a physician. Even discussing further treatment options (such as a medical procedure) needs a physical exam - the end.

Although you want to think this is about money it really is about safety of the patient. Say the doctor told you to fly wherever to get this 'procedure' and then something happens to you. Guess what, that doctor could be liable.

No one would talk to a NEW patient over the phone about anything. Now a days you can't even tell a friend to take some Tylenol without risking a lawsuit if they go into liver failure or have a reaction. And you expect a doctor that you've never seen/talked to/had a relationship with to give you advice without even laying eyes on you. You obviously have NO idea how the medical system works and these so called doctors that are giving medical advice on internet forums or by emails are likely not the most intelligent (unless they are talking to patients they have already seen).

Here is another pearl of wisdom. The office staff is the gate to the physician. If you are rude to them, you are never going to get what you need (and I have a very strong feeling that you are likely rude and out of control). If you are nice, they will do everything they can to help you.

So, in conclusion - grow up and just get an appointment to see one of these physicians and stop wasting the time of the office staff. There are free clinics where you can see a physician free of charge, or is your time to valuable???? The world does not revolve around you!!!

Wow - I saw this as a hot topic and couldn't believe what I'm reading

So, you come onto a pre-med website to complain about a doctor not taking your call? That is crazy. Here’s a thought for you - a doctor might not want to discuss a medical condition with you, over the phone, because they are then liable for what they tell you. If you want to discuss your medical condition or further treatment options call the office and get an appointment to SEE a physician. Even discussing further treatment options (such as a medical procedure) needs a physical exam - the end.

Although you want to think this is about money it really is about safety of the patient. Say the doctor told you to fly wherever to get this 'procedure' and then something happens to you. Guess what, that doctor could be liable.

No one would talk to a NEW patient over the phone about anything. Now a days you can't even tell a friend to take some Tylenol without risking a lawsuit if they go into liver failure or have a reaction. And you expect a doctor that you've never seen/talked to/had a relationship with to give you advice without even laying eyes on you. You obviously have NO idea how the medical system works and these so called doctors that are giving medical advice on internet forums or by emails are likely not the most intelligent (unless they are talking to patients they have already seen).

Here is another pearl of wisdom. The office staff is the gate to the physician. If you are rude to them, you are never going to get what you need (and I have a very strong feeling that you are likely rude and out of control). If you are nice, they will do everything they can to help you.

So, in conclusion - grow up and just get an appointment to see one of these physicians and stop wasting the time of the office staff. There are free clinics where you can see a physician free of charge, or is your time to valuable???? The world does not revolve around you!!!

Ok your probably right in some sense, although ur still not getting the full picture..

But what about the doctor in canada? can u explain that?

sure i didnt have an appointment its understandable and i would have left if i actually lived there and would have come back another day..

BUT i was in the ioffice, the doctor was in the office in another room and i asked for 2 minutes of his time

The secretery told me to wait for a while.. i waited several minutes and she came back saying hes not in a good mood and i should come back tom and she will DEFENITYLY PROMISE me to let me talk to him tomorow..

So i called tom and she said hes busy and i need a referal from my doctor in the Netherlands..

Explain that to me?

Your being a first class idiot now.. Lemme guess your Canadian and are now insulted? :) .. sorry if ur system is corrupt there not my fault!.

The Canadian system is not corrupt, it is overworked and overstressed. There are too many patients waiting on too few physicians. I recommend you check an English dictionary before using the language, because you are going to piss off a lot of people with your inciting words.

There are certain policies that physicians adopt because malpractice is a serious issue over here. Giving medical advice or even treatment options over the phone is generally not allowed because it is undocumented and not the proper way of attending to a patient. Yes, even when you are calling over the phone to speak to the physician, he has a responsibility over you as a patient. Obviously, your condition isn't immediate. That's why you opt for calling rather than going to the emergency room or seeing a physician in person.

Something isn't right here. Why would you need to discuss your condition with a foreign physician over the phone? A proper physician would require your medical records for review prior to ANY discussion of the condition or treatment. You want to use the new super duper medical device found only in Canada? Well, prove you need it, don't just say you need it.

"I dont make generlizations about any country" and right below it you said, "my experince with that doctor just changed my view of all their system and their ethics there". Right... because a physician won't answer your phone call, you call into question the ethics and morals of a whole country.

It seems to me that you are a whiny faced little baby that still needs breastfeeding. Go to your mom and cry on her shoulder for all the injustices you have faced in Canada.

I live in a small town and theres not many doctors here.. Im not asking them to call back, i even ask them top put me on hold for as long as it takes to speak to one of these guys for 2min yet they refuse to do so..

The same goes with that loser in Canada.. i asked to speak to him for 2 minutes!!!!! and tiold em im not from this country, im from the Netherlands and in the end they asked me to get a referal from the Netherlands. How sad is that?

Dude, are you for real? I'm a doctor. I wouldn't talk to some anonymous person over the phone to dispense medical advice. Not only are there liability issues but it's bad medicine.

And I don't always have "two minutes" (which will stretch to five or ten minutes) to chat.

Am I going to get paid for my time if I talk to you? Even though it must seem that way to many people, the world is not a smorgasbord of free services to which you are entitled by virtue of being Dutch.

The Canadian system is not corrupt, it is overworked and overstressed. There are too many patients waiting on too few physicians. I recommend you check an English dictionary before using the language, because you are going to piss off a lot of people with your inciting words.

There are certain policies that physicians adopt because malpractice is a serious issue over here. Giving medical advice or even treatment options over the phone is generally not allowed because it is undocumented and not the proper way of attending to a patient. Yes, even when you are calling over the phone to speak to the physician, he has a responsibility over you as a patient. Obviously, your condition isn't immediate. That's why you opt for calling rather than going to the emergency room or seeing a physician in person.

Something isn't right here. Why would you need to discuss your condition with a foreign physician over the phone? A proper physician would require your medical records for review prior to ANY discussion of the condition or treatment. You want to use the new super duper medical device found only in Canada? Well, prove you need it, don't just say you need it.

"I dont make generlizations about any country" and right below it you said, "my experince with that doctor just changed my view of all their system and their ethics there". Right... because a physician won't answer your phone call, you call into question the ethics and morals of a whole country.

It seems to me that you are a whiny faced little baby that still needs breastfeeding. Go to your mom and cry on her shoulder for all the injustices you have faced in Canada.

Read the above post.. I was there in the office on vacation. If this ethical then ogod for u and enjoy the corruption that lies there! Im not crying , if anyone it should be u who should be crying for living in a corrupt environment

Thats pretty pathetic.. It seems any loser can get through med school these days as long as they have the money to do so.
Right... because your whining and hypocrisy puts you on a moral high horse. *yawn* :sleep: :sleep:

Read the above post.. I was there in the office on vacation. If this ethical then ogod for u and enjoy the corruption that lies there! Im not crying , if anyone it should be u who should be crying for living in a corrupt environment
I find it amusing how you call all Canadians corrupt because of your experience with one physician, and the physician didn't even do anything wrong. Did you bring your medical records with you when you saw him? If not, then perhaps you should do a little bit more THINKING and a little bit less WHINING.

Tell your mom to stop taking narcotics. I think it seeps into your breast milk.

That's too bad. I thought the thread had a lot of good promise. There are way too many doctors who are arrogant bastards. A few reasons?

* Never had a career outside of medicine, so they are shocked to see that (like most careers) it's hard, takes long hours, and the money isn't what they thought

* Were the type of premeds that spent way too much time studying science and not enough expanding their minds and social skills

* Perhaps were socially stygmatized most of their lives due to their intelligence and now flex the only muscle they have

Instead it's some dude complaining that he won't get free medical service over the phone. What a let down.

It seems any loser can get through med school these days as long as they have the money to do so.
I resent that. I'm a loser with good credit and I'm having a tough time getting in...

so i just went up to her office, mentioned my 2 cents about their country and ethics and left... She was about to cry but it was all good :)
You almost made a woman cry? Wow, you rock!

Members don't see this ad :)

You're Borat, aren't you?

Ok your probably right in some sense, although ur still not getting the full picture..

But what about the doctor in canada? can u explain that?

sure i didnt have an appointment its understandable and i would have left if i actually lived there and would have come back another day..

BUT i was in the ioffice, the doctor was in the office in another room and i asked for 2 minutes of his time

The secretery told me to wait for a while.. i waited several minutes and she came back saying hes not in a good mood and i should come back tom and she will DEFENITYLY PROMISE me to let me talk to him tomorow..

So i called tom and she said hes busy and i need a referal from my doctor in the Netherlands..

Explain that to me?

How about - you need an appointment to see a doctor (unless its an emergency). How would you seeing him, even if only for a short time, be fair to the rest of his patients that waited for their appointments that day? I would be upset if I had an appointment to see a doctor, waited however long for that appointment and then was told that a walk in that wanted to discuss some procedure he/she MIGHT need was put in front of me. How would you feel if you were that patient? You would probably be on here complaining how inconsiderate doctors are b/c they fit in a NON emergency patient, making you late.

Not only that, doctors are very busy! Most are running at least half an hour late. Your two minutes would have put that doc even further behind schedule. How is that fair?

If you were only visiting for one day then you should have thought ahead and made an appointment for that day.

I seriously doubt the secretary told you those exact word. Something just doesn't sit right with that statement ("DEFENITYLY PROMISE").

That's too bad. I thought the thread had a lot of good promise. There are way too many doctors who are arrogant bastards. A few reasons?

* Never had a career outside of medicine, so they are shocked to see that (like most careers) it's hard, takes long hours, and the money isn't what they thought

* Were the type of premeds that spent way too much time studying science and not enough expanding their minds and social skills

* Perhaps were socially stygmatized most of their lives due to their intelligence and now flex the only muscle they have

Instead it's some dude complaining that he won't get free medical service over the phone. What a let down.

Are people on this forum actually premeds? Because you dont seem to understand what i am saying..

lets use the caps lock and see if it will help out more shall we?

I DID NOT MAKE CALLS TO GET MEDICAL INFO VIA THE PHONE.. I KNOW THATS ILLEGAL AND CANNOT BE DONE.. I MERELY CALLED AND ASKED IF I CAN SPEAK TO THE DOCTOR TO SEE IF I SHOULD BOOK AN APPOINTMENT AS SOME DO NOT PERFORM CERTAIN PROCEDURE SO TO FLY OVER THERE WOULD BE RIDICUOLUSE.

NOT ALL OF US ARE RICH PEOPLE ASKING OUR PARENTS TOP PAY OUR DEBTS AFTER ALL ARE WE?

At my visit in Canada the assistant to the doctor actually said 'the doctor cannoty just talk to any people off the streets'

I asked did the doctor actually say that? and she said yes.

Wait a minute, didn't you say you are pre-med?!?! So, you one of those "idiots" that are trying to get into medical school? I already know that answer to that question.

Medical school is extremely difficult to get into. Every year there are thousands that don't get in and have to reapply the following year. Pretty sure most medical students are dead broke so your theory is WRONG.

Learn some grammar and stop trolling on this site. Are you just angry b/c you got rejected from medical school and you have to displace your anger? Seriously, grow up!

How about - you need an appointment to see a doctor (unless its an emergency). How would you seeing him, even if only for a short time, be fair to the rest of his patients that waited for their appointments that day? I would be upset if I had an appointment to see a doctor, waited however long for that appointment and then was told that a walk in that wanted to discuss some procedure he/she MIGHT need was put in front of me. How would you feel if you were that patient? You would probably be on here complaining how inconsiderate doctors are b/c they fit in a NON emergency patient, making you late.

Not only that, doctors are very busy! Most are running at least half an hour late. Your two minutes would have put that doc even further behind schedule. How is that fair?

If you were only visiting for one day then you should have thought ahead and made an appointment for that day.

I seriously doubt the secretary told you those exact word. Something just doesn't sit right with that statement ("DEFENITYLY PROMISE").

She did say she will DEFENITLY get me a few minutes with the doctor. To make me wait for several hours and tell me to come back day after day with promising me a chance to speak to the doctor and in the end telling me ¬sorry cant do that¬ is pathetic and unprofessional

Wait a minute, didn't you say you are pre-med?!?! So, you one of those "idiots" that are trying to get into medical school? I already know that answer to that question.

Medical school is extremely difficult to get into. Every year there are thousands that don't get in and have to reapply the following year. Pretty sure most medical students are dead broke so your theory is WRONG.

Learn some grammar and stop trolling on this site. Are you just angry b/c you got rejected from medical school and you have to displace your anger? Seriously, grow up!

Im in med school pursuing neuro surgery.. im Dutch and english is not my first language.. can u speak 2 languages? i dont think so. :)

and rejected from me dschool? lol med school isnt hard for me , maybe for u :)

Right... because your whining and hypocrisy puts you on a moral high horse. *yawn* :sleep: :sleep:

I find it amusing how you call all Canadians corrupt because of your experience with one physician, and the physician didn't even do anything wrong. Did you bring your medical records with you when you saw him? If not, then perhaps you should do a little bit more THINKING and a little bit less WHINING.

Tell your mom to stop taking narcotics. I think it seeps into your breast milk.

mom jokes yet your in these forums? It seems that even monkeys with money can get into med school in Canada :)

I feel sad that you had a bad experience. However, instead of wallowing in blame, and pointing the finger at all American doctors, why don't you take responsibility for your situation? That's what healthy, happy adults do. You are not a victim; you are responsible for what you created. If you do not want a repeat occurance, then you may wish to ask yourself how you were involved in creating the unpleasant situation in which you described. Everything else is arguable.

She did say she will DEFENITLY get me a few minutes with the doctor. To make me wait for several hours and tell me to come back day after day with promising me a chance to speak to the doctor and in the end telling me ¬sorry cant do that¬ is pathetic and unprofessional
Explain how that would be the physicians fault. It seems to me you have a problem with the nursing unit clerk or medical office assistant.

Im in med school pursuing neuro surgery.. im Dutch and english is not my first language.. can u speak 2 languages? i dont think so. :) and rejected from me dschool? lol med school isnt hard for me , maybe for u :)
That is laughable. There is no medical school in the world that would have such low standards.

Im in med school pursuing neuro surgery.. im Dutch and english is not my first language.. can u speak 2 languages? i dont think so. :)

and rejected from me dschool? lol med school isnt hard for me , maybe for u :)

If your in med schook, what the heck are you doing on a pre-med forum??? Don't understand what pre-med means?

No, I don't speak two languages. Don't need to.

Regardless, there is NO way you are a medical student. You are far too immature and have a narrow view of how the world should work. I have written you off as a troll who has nothing better to do but try and get people to reply to your ridiculous comments about physicians. Good luck in "neuro surgery" - thank God you are not going to be practicing in the US! Just for kicks tell us what med school you go to, I'm sure they are really proud of you.

Explain how that would be the physicians fault. It seems to me you have a problem with the nursing unit clerk or medical office assistant.

That is laughable. There is no medical school in the world that would have such low standards.

'for a doctor to use such words as 'we cant just talk to anyone off of the streets show what low standars u have there.

If your in med schook, what the heck are you doing on a pre-med forum??? Don't understand what pre-med means?

No, I don't speak two languages. Don't need to.

Regardless, there is NO way you are a medical student. You are far too immature and have a narrow view of how the world should work. I have written you off as a troll who has nothing better to do but try and get people to reply to your ridiculous comments about physicians. Good luck in "neuro surgery" - thank God you are not going to be practicing in the US! Just for kicks tell us what med school you go to, I'm sure they are really proud of you.

Believe what u want.. I meant to say premed sorry about that. And i never said u need to speak 2 languages.. You were picking on my spelling so i just mentioned english is not my first language and knowing 2 languages is always better than 1...

Type Dutch as well as i type english and then go around like an idiot picking people on their grammer. :)

I speak 3 languages. By your standards that would make me better than you.

I never said speaking more than one languages makes 1 better than another.. But when someone insults someone on their spelling when english isnt even their main language then that shows that they havnt hit puberty yet and are makng themselves look stupid.

'for a doctor to use such words as 'we cant just talk to anyone off of the streets show what low standars u have there.
I don't think you can speak Dutch. I think you only know how to speak English, but because you don't know how to spell properly, you pretend to be foreign. Come on, tell us which prestigious medical school you were accepted to in the Netherlands?

I never said speaking more than one languages makes 1 better than another.. But when someone insults someone on their spelling when english isnt even their main language then that shows that they havnt hit puberty yet and are makng themselves look stupid.
Right... that's why you are on probationary status while I am not. There must be a conspiracy here, the hegemonic Americans are trying to oppress the meek Dutch. :sleep:

I don't think you can speak Dutch. I think you only know how to speak English, but because you don't know how to spell properly, you pretend to be foreign. Come on, tell us which prestigious medical school you were accepted to in the Netherlands?

Your being stupid now.. Why the hell would i lie about something like this? lol

Right... that's why you are on probationary status while I am not. There must be a conspiracy here, the hegemonic Americans are trying to oppress the meek Dutch. :sleep:

Yes im surpised im on probation just now when u r not .. especialy when youve resorted to 'mom' insults on several ocasions

God help us.

lol dont worry i vow that i will def be a better doctor than most of these people on these forums.

Because although money is always important it is overshadowed by my real intensitons as a future doctor :)

lol dont worry i vow that i will def be a better doctor than most of these people on these forums.

Because although money is always important it is overshadowed by my real intensitons as a future doctor :)
what are intensitons?

Um sorry 'tiger' . But i am a premed... Maybe one day when u have a condition and future 'doctors' like some of the haters above refuse to see you , you will change your mind..

and then you will tell yourself 'why did i follow the usual monkey trend on the student doctor forum'

:)

Yet another piece of proof you are NOT a medical student, or did you have a small lapse in memory? You are probably just a high school student trying to disguise yourself - too bad everyone on this site is smarter then you (even those who speak only one language). Maybe you should read all of your previous posts before trying to lie.

It is sad when people have to use the internet to make themselves seem important. It's just like internet dating sites. Someone will describe themselves as 5'4'', blond with blue eyes and a slender smoking hot body. Then, when the date comes the person is 5'6'', 350 pounds with none of those so desired traits. Get real, every pre-med, medical student and doctor can see right through those who are posers!

Your being stupid now.. Why the hell would i lie about something like this? lol

Because you have nothing better to do. If you are in med school, which you are not, then just publish where ... or are you afraid?

Here is yet another example as to why you are a troll - http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?p=4456501#post4456501

Come on now, if you want to make crazy, ridiculous comments then you should try a little harder. If you were a medical student then you could just ask one of your attendings what they think about this medical procedure you are so desperate to get. OR ... you would know if you need to get the procedure since most medical students understand their own health care. But, since you are not a medical student and instead are trying to pass yourself off as one no one can help you here - try again.

Maybe i have just been unfortunate enough to have gone through with such people .. I have called several doctors about a medical condition i have wanted to discuss.. They put me on hold for ages, and ask me to call back several times and what do i get in the end? ¬sorry the doctor cannot take phone cals¬

another example was i was on holiday in Canada and i went in to talk to a 'doctor' and after several hours of attempt they refused to speak and asked me to get a refrence even though they knew i was on holiday..

I for one am NOT turning into one of these scumbags. They are a disgrace to this profession..

id be inclined to raise my middle finger to all of u scumbags with every curse possible but for the sake of not getting banned i will refrain from doing so

( This is not directed towards any1 here, just the so called doctors i have met)

regards
Wow. These are strong words. Please clarify. Are you already a patient of these doctors, or are these just informational calls? Most doctors will talk to a known patient about a problem, even though they will not be paid for their time. (Find me any other professional who will do this!) If you are not a patient of theirs, they just cannot take the time away from their patients (who need them also) to chat with you! Most medical problems do not have simple answers. The doctor will need to know all about your history, physical findings (without meeting you?), and lab results to make even a guess about your problem, and may need to do research as well. Although I admit that I don't know the details, it sounds as if you are making an unreasonable request. A doctor cannot give an "off the cuff" diagnosis or advice...it it not in your best interest medically, and the doctor is still medicolegally responsible for this advice!

Your words and insinuations are pretty harsh. I suspect that they are not entirely reasonable.

You are probably going to be the doctor who fondles their patients under anesthesia. You seem so concerned about meeting "hot ladies" - let me tell you a secret. Going into medicine doesn't mean that any lady will be attracted to you. You actually have to be a decent person.

Yet another piece of proof you are NOT a medical student, or did you have a small lapse in memory? You are probably just a high school student trying to disguise yourself - too bad everyone on this site is smarter then you (even those who speak only one language). Maybe you should read all of your previous posts before trying to lie.

It is sad when people have to use the internet to make themselves seem important. It's just like internet dating sites. Someone will describe themselves as 5'4'', blond with blue eyes and a slender smoking hot body. Then, when the date comes the person is 5'6'', 350 pounds with none of those so desired traits. Get real, every pre-med, medical student and doctor can see right through those who are posers!

Because you have nothing better to do. If you are in med school, which you are not, then just publish where ... or are you afraid?

Here is yet another example as to why you are a troll - http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?p=4456501#post4456501

Come on now, if you want to make crazy, ridiculous comments then you should try a little harder. If you were a medical student then you could just ask one of your attendings what they think about this medical procedure you are so desperate to get. OR ... you would know if you need to get the procedure since most medical students understand their own health care. But, since you are not a medical student and instead are trying to pass yourself off as one no one can help you here - try again.

lol that thread just further validates my point.. What is your point? anyways i really dont need anyone here to believe me.. Whether you think im lieing or telling the truth, really is of no importance to me whatsoever. :)

You are probably going to be the doctor who fondles their patients under anesthesia. You seem so concerned about meeting "hot ladies" - let me tell you a secret. Going into medicine doesn't mean that any lady will be attracted to you. You actually have to be a decent person.
I was thinking the same thing, either fondling his patients or murdering them. The :) he uses at the end of that sentence makes it seem quite sinister what his intentions are.

To think such things just shows how sick you are in the head... What makes you think im not a decent person? When my intentions of getting into medicine is purely for the change that i can make in people lifes.. Not for the money and high status. Something that has blinded most of the people here

WOW this thing has wandered a little...

lol that thread just further validates my point.. What is your point? anyways i really dont need anyone here to believe me.. Whether you think im lieing or telling the truth, really is of no importance to me whatsoever. :)

SURE, you are so desperate to get some attention that you will make up things in order to do it. Good luck in 'neurosurgery'. If you truly want to prove yourself, tell us all what CPP is and how it relates to subdural and epidural hematoma. Furthemore, tell us why CPP would be shifted to the right.

This thread ran its course a long time ago, but Lunaris especially lost credibility when they went from saying they are premed in one post to saying they are a medical student in another post. At least try to keep your lies straight if you are going to lie. :thumbdown:

SURE, you are so desperate to get some attention that you will make up things in order to do it. Good luck in 'neurosurgery'. If you truly want to prove yourself, tell us all what CPP is and how it relates to subdural and epidural hematoma. Furthemore, tell us why CPP would be shifted to the right.

This is what i know , bleeding can occur within the brain tissue that is the intracerebral hemorrhage or within the spaces surrounding the brain epidural, subdural, or subarachnoid. bleeding in these spaces is referred to collectively as intracranial hemorrhage.

Im not gonna do your homework for u though ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.