Why December 1st was chosen

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Nat426

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
While avoiding studying for my Biochem test tomorrow it dawned on me that the reason they must have chosen Dec. 1st to notify you of dental school acceptance is so you can you you became a D1 on D1. I know this was bugging some of you, glad I could put this to rest.

Members don't see this ad.

Nah, they actually did it b/c Chuck Norris wanted it to be on December 1st.

Members don't see this ad :)
While avoiding studying for my Biochem test tomorrow it dawned on me that the reason they must have chosen Dec. 1st to notify you of dental school acceptance is so you can you you became a D1 on D1. I know this was bugging some of you, glad I could put this to rest.

That's awesome :thumbup:... or maybe I just especially like it because I am also avoiding studying for a test, only I'm avoiding microbiology...

maybe the water turned ice discourages people from jumping off bridges

maybe the water turned ice discourages people from jumping off bridges

I don't think that's the reason, dying of impact is a lot more pleasant than drowning... if i had to, i would jump off a tall building than to drown...

is this for-real? cause it is a logical explanation