Nat426

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Mar 11, 2009
Status
Dental Student
While avoiding studying for my Biochem test tomorrow it dawned on me that the reason they must have chosen Dec. 1st to notify you of dental school acceptance is so you can you you became a D1 on D1. I know this was bugging some of you, glad I could put this to rest.

Jul 27, 2010
Status
Pre-Dental
While avoiding studying for my Biochem test tomorrow it dawned on me that the reason they must have chosen Dec. 1st to notify you of dental school acceptance is so you can you you became a D1 on D1. I know this was bugging some of you, glad I could put this to rest.
That's awesome :thumbup:... or maybe I just especially like it because I am also avoiding studying for a test, only I'm avoiding microbiology...

Sep 26, 2010
Status
Dental Student
maybe the water turned ice discourages people from jumping off bridges
I don't think that's the reason, dying of impact is a lot more pleasant than drowning... if i had to, i would jump off a tall building than to drown...

dentalWorks

Nights Watchmen
7+ Year Member
Jun 25, 2009
Sterling Hts, Mi
Status
Dentist
is this for-real? cause it is a logical explanation

OP
Nat426

Nat426

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Mar 11, 2009
Status
Dental Student
is this for-real? cause it is a logical explanation
If it's for real, its a coincidence, just totally made it up while on a study break.