Why do some pharmacy schools extend their deadlines way beyond?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AHossain

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is it because they can't fill their seats and is willing to do anything to fill them or do they just want people to apply and then auto-reject them, so they can make some quick cash?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.

Probably can't fill the seats and can't turn a profit to pay their faculty and staff. The June and July deadlines I've been seeing from some schools' emails are absurd.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Is it the first time pharmacy schools extend their deadline to June?
I've just received an email from Pharmcas saying 58 schools extend their deadline to June.

I was wondering the same thing, as a few programs I applied too are on the list. Does that mean they can't fill their class or just want more profit

bruh you're a conspiracy theorist lmao

Reactions: 1 users
They didn't extend it . The schools can still review your application on case by case basis. You have to submit a reason to the school why you submit past that deadline. It's only for the select few who may have had certain situations going and were unable to submit their application.

so it's not like a general extension, and doesn't apply to those that already submitted their apps, and just for those that didn't submit yet?

Exactly . Anyone who is submitting after the dead line of 3/1/17 will be reviewed on a case by case basis . Likely good of getting is low due to explanation of such a late application and that they should start pulling people off the wait list.

I just got an interview invite from Uni of Colorado Denver. I'm confused because I'm missing 1 prerequisite and I put that I'm not planning on completing it. Any thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile[/url

Is it open file . If so they would check that out . I'm sure you'll hear something about it. When they review your file after they should see that missing pre req . Best of luck tho ! Do great in the interview