Pkboi24

Don't laugh at my SN
10+ Year Member
Jan 8, 2005
Status
Why is it that some schools don't post their rosters? I don't see a real downside to this.

Why do some schools omit their fellowship match list from their websites? Is it because they they're not particularly impressive?

Clearly there are a billion different reasons for both of the above. Just wanted to get some opinions from others.

Superstarz34

10+ Year Member
Feb 7, 2008
Status
A lot of programs have very uninformative websites. Just horrendous. There are a few gems that spill all the deets online. I would imagine some have things to hide or they are just lazy, or don't have funds for a dedicated IT person. Some programs have videos and full length bios of each resident. It just varies really.

Sep 5, 2010
cali
Status
Attending Physician
A lot of programs have very uninformative websites. Just horrendous. There are a few gems that spill all the deets online. I would imagine some have things to hide or they are just lazy, or don't have funds for a dedicated IT person. Some programs have videos and full length bios of each resident. It just varies really.
dood a resident can make a decent looking site in 1 day, you don't need a dedicated IT person

Superstarz34

10+ Year Member
Feb 7, 2008
Status
Is that what you are bringing to the table on interviews? making websites for the program. :)