Why does SLU want to interview me in Seattle?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SMW

Grand Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
It is quite a bit closer, but I'd kinda like to see the school. Think I could call and request an on-site interview?

Members don't see this ad.

Hey SMW,

I think SLU just does these regional interviews to save us kids some money. I'm at SLU for undergrad so I won't have to worry about that (thankfully). But definately, I think that if you called them up and told them that you were interested in seeing the campus that they would be happy to accommodate you. Hope everything works out and best of luck to you!

BTW--Two of my close friends here @ SLU are applying to McGill, are you applying there?

Ciao.

Originally posted by italianlove:
•Two of my close friends here @ SLU are applying to McGill, are you applying there?
•••

No, I thought about it, but I was an August MCATer, and by the time I got my scores and knew that they'd even accept my app, I was too burned out with fighting AMCAS battles, plus I was up to my neck with secondaries from 21 AMCAS schools. I just couldn't face the thought of a whole new application with a two page autobiography!

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats on your interview there and good luck! If you don't mind me asking, when did you get your secondary to them? Thanks.
~Gi

Originally posted by gi:
•Congrats on your interview there and good luck! If you don't mind me asking, when did you get your secondary to them? Thanks.
~Gi•••

Thanks! I mailed my secondary Aug.1 -- they had it on Aug.7. Not too speedy, are they? ;)