Why I love academics and, by the way, how do I sign up for this study???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
dude that study is so old...where have you been? ;) i was going to use it as my avatar

dude that study is so old...where have you been? ;) i was going to use it as my avatar

Oh... I just noticed the date on the article. Damn. Was just getting outta college. Turned down an offer to work for Prudential Securities as a research analyst to go to med school.

Looks like I missed out on a lot back in 1999.

:(

Someone sent it to me by email just last night. You know, one of those dorky Radiology types who has nothing better to do than to write email, surf the web, and participate in on line discussion forums all night long...

Oh... Oops. :)

Members don't see this ad :)
There was actually a Discover Channel (or TLC, I can't ever keep them straight) special where the results of this study were mentioned.

WTH.... all four pairs that had complete penetration did not get the female to orgasm. Something is wrong with you women out there. Sometimes you just gotta let things go and enjoy yourself :D:D:D

Castro Viejo Followup study "Angiographic imaging of the male and female genitals during coitus and arousal" to be presented at next years ACS

WTH.... all four pairs that had complete penetration did not get the female to orgasm. Something is wrong with you women out there. Sometimes you just gotta let things go and enjoy yourself :D:D:D

FEMALE ORGASM IS A MYTH anyway.

:laugh:

Castro Viejo Followup study "Angiographic imaging of the male and female genitals during coitus and arousal" to be presented at next years ACS

Shoot, I'll volunteer.

But I may go into renal failure after the boat loads of contrast they're gonna need to fill up the ole tree trunk.

Oh hell yeah! :D

Shoot, I'll volunteer.

But I may go into renal failure after the boat loads of contrast they're gonna need to fill up the ole tree trunk.

Oh hell yeah! :D

Dehydration + IV contrast = Renal failure.:)

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey, I'm a lover, not a fighter. :)

You wanna love? Buy her some flowers and some candy or something.

Don't waste time with all that nonsense in trying to get the "female orgasm" to rear its ugly head. You'd have an easier time finding Bigfoot or the Loch Ness Monster, man. (Unless you're looking in my pants! Wait a minute... Not that I'm asking YOU to look for it there, just that it's there)...

Just 7:00. That's all it takes. Then it's back to Schwartz or Sabiston. Pick your poison.

But not before you do the banana dance... :banana:

Oh God I love that thing!

Don't waste time with all that nonsense in trying to get the "female orgasm" to rear its ugly head. You'd have an easier time finding Bigfoot or the Loch Ness Monster, man. (Unless you're looking in my pants! Wait a minute... Not that I'm asking YOU to look for it there, just that it's there)...

(1) Well I consider it time well-spent. I've never heard any complaints. :)

(2) I'm not going anywhere near your pants. Your pager can go off a million times for all I care!

good thing your friend purportedly has lots of dough to keep her warm (and in vibrators) at night while you're reading Sabiston.:D

But I just wanna be a good, well-read, and well-informed General Surgeon... That's all... :(

ooh, the sexual tension builds!