Daydream46

10+ Year Member
Oct 22, 2007
Status
Dental Student
Im so lost, and I over analyze EVERYTHING, so i apologize for bombarding the board with ?s

But looking at the example classes it has:

Botany as a Biology, but Plant Science as Other Science
Zoology as a Biology and Animal Science as Other Science

BLAHHHHHH I have animal classes that should be bios (they are ecology classes that count for my bio major) and I'll put them as bios but seriously.. could they be more vague.. Im going to end up calling them, but im sure they are super busy today

J

joh020340

That section is probably the least important also, since it is slightly subjective. If they see that it should be one or the other, it won't be the end of the world, they will probably just change it.

Dan3223

Temple bound :)
10+ Year Member
Mar 29, 2006
Philadelphia
Status
Dental Student
They will go through and fix everything. There is no penalty for getting one 'wrong'. Nobody expects you to be an expert at how AADSAS classifies classes.
If you think something is biology.... then mark it as bio. If it's a little further removed from biology, then mark it as other science.
It really isnt that big of a deal. Just relax and stop thinking so much :)

streptmutan

10+ Year Member
Nov 22, 2007
Status
Dental Student
It will be okay! dont stress about it!! AADsas knows that the application is very confusing and if you call them they are gonna tell to "make your best judgment". They are gonna act like they don't know what you are talking about and you will say "they were no help"! So in all seriousness, make your best judgment about what to enter where. They will understand what classes you are in and if they have any questions they will let you know! I really believe that they keep track of every call they receive and every unnecessary question, and who asked it! so good luck with your app. just my 2 cents!

OP
Daydream46

Daydream46

10+ Year Member
Oct 22, 2007
Status
Dental Student
It will be okay! dont stress about it!! AADsas knows that the application is very confusing and if you call them they are gonna tell to "make your best judgment". They are gonna act like they don't know what you are talking about and you will say "they were no help"! So in all seriousness, make your best judgment about what to enter where. They will understand what classes you are in and if they have any questions they will let you know! I really believe that they keep track of every call they receive and every unnecessary question, and who asked it! so good luck with your app. just my 2 cents!
HAHHAA I just called them about not knowing what my Prefix is (see post below) and he told me MAKE ONE UP!!!! Honestly, wow I stressed about that too much... but not I am going to stress about making stuff up... On to stress about that...

OP
Daydream46

Daydream46

10+ Year Member
Oct 22, 2007
Status
Dental Student
Oh but they didnt ask my name or anything, so i guess they didnt keep track of it.. wish they did

blankguy

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 11, 2003
Visit site
Status
Dental Student
Oh but they didnt ask my name or anything, so i guess they didnt keep track of it.. wish they did
Why should they? They blindly process applications. The people you want to know you are the ones sitting in the admissions committee in the schools that you selected.

Aceofspades

10+ Year Member
Dec 26, 2007
Status
Dental Student
HAHHAA I just called them about not knowing what my Prefix is (see post below) and he told me MAKE ONE UP!!!! Honestly, wow I stressed about that too much... but not I am going to stress about making stuff up... On to stress about that...

You do not need a prefix. I put down no prefix, though I could have been known as Mr. Aceofspades if I really wanted

OP
Daydream46

Daydream46

10+ Year Member
Oct 22, 2007
Status
Dental Student
You do not need a prefix. I put down no prefix, though I could have been known as Mr. Aceofspades if I really wanted
Prefix for my class and not my name

And i wanted them to take down may name because if there is any problem they would see it in my file, and realize they told me to "make stuff up"