Why is it so important to ask stupid questions before applying?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

apumic

Oracle of the Sheet
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I mean, isn't this a pretty broad topic?

I want my questions answered right here, right now. Searching or using my own commonsense isn't likely to match the decision-making power of the majority, is it? I think this is especially true when, in my OP, I make it plainly evident to the masses how I want them to respond. I don't always appreciate the responses I find in a search. Who the **** cares if I have a 2.7 GPA?! Don't tell me to go do a search on how my 2.7 will get me into medical school. I don't care what everyone else was told -- I'm different!

Also, I'm going MD with my 2.7 because DO sucks. The fact that you all think differently just shows how little you really know.

Oh, and don't anyone tell me to do a search, because I already did and nothing came up.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Relax and accept that it is just the way it is.

Members don't see this ad :)
It's all in the game yo.

A thread complaining about threads people complain about? METATHREAD!

Because it's a forum instead of a wiki page?

I see that Etzio has put his nerd-cred to use hacking apumic's account and starting new threads. Hawt.

I thought it was Etzio, but then i looked to the left and realized what was going on.

What a stupid thread.

What's next, a stupid thread asking about why we should ask stupid questions about stupid threads wherein we discern the reason for asking stupid questions?

Members don't see this ad :)
Was this supposed to be clever/funny? Because I don't even. :confused:

network11.jpg

I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!

network11.jpg

I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!

i just watched network like last month.... good movie. If anybody wants to watch the equivalent of Network, but dealing with hospitals, watch The Hospital.

A thread complaining about threads people complain about? METATHREAD!

:laugh:

hey btw I need to know if I can get into medical school from a non-ivy league undergrad. I did a search but couldn't find any info except for Protagonistic's name repeated over and over

hey btw I need to know if I can get into medical school from a non-ivy league undergrad. I did a search but couldn't find any info except for Protagonistic's name repeated over and over

But what I really need to know is why URM's get such an unfair advantage in the application process??? I mean, come on...

But what I really need to know is why URM's get such an unfair advantage in the application process??? I mean, come on...

Iiiiiii know! And how come religious people get to be doctors?

I took a class at a community college once. Do you think if I get a 43R on the MCAT, I could at least get an interview at a Caribbean school? And please don't mention DO, 'cause I know they're not real doctors...

Was this supposed to be clever/funny? Because I don't even. :confused:

I took a class at a community college once. Do you think if I get a 43R on the MCAT, I could at least get an interview at a Caribbean school? And please don't mention DO, 'cause I know they're not real doctors...

getting funnier....

I mean, isn't this a pretty broad topic?

I want my questions answered right here, right now. Searching or using my own commonsense isn't likely to match the decision-making power of the majority, is it? I think this is especially true when, in my OP, I make it plainly evident to the masses how I want them to respond. I don't always appreciate the responses I find in a search. Who the **** cares if I have a 2.7 GPA?! Don't tell me to go do a search on how my 2.7 will get me into medical school. I don't care what everyone else was told -- I'm different!

Also, I'm going MD with my 2.7 because DO sucks. The fact that you all think differently just shows how little you really know.

Oh, and don't anyone tell me to do a search, because I already did and nothing came up.

You forgot to add..."i no my GPA sux. i'm willing to work hard and do anything because I really want to be a dr and really want this now."

also, my mom really wants me 2 be president. can dis be done.

even though i have taken the mcat 5 times i will never give up until i get at least a 28 then i will have a good chance because its not all about the mcat.