Why is our program a good fit for you?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

I find that a lot of the supplementals ask this question. I see no major differences within the programs, but I want to make it more personable. I don't have the time to have it edited like 7 times like I did my PS, but I was wondering what you guys are writing for this? Or any already admitted students have suggestions?

Members don't see this ad.

I find that a lot of the supplementals ask this question. I see no major differences within the programs, but I want to make it more personable. I don't have the time to have it edited like 7 times like I did my PS, but I was wondering what you guys are writing for this? Or any already admitted students have suggestions?

What suggestions do you need? It seems like a pretty straight forward question. Just answer it honestly. There's no tricks there.

What suggestions do you need? It seems like a pretty straight forward question. Just answer it honestly. There's no tricks there.

well I dont care where I go as long as I get in. I mean i dont know anythign about the schools that everyone else cant just get off the internet!