Hednej

***** Level 60
10+ Year Member
Jun 25, 2006
Status
Medical Student
I submitted my application on the 6th of July but I still get the same message:

"AMCAS has received a copy of all required transcripts and has placed the application in line to be reviewed by an AMCAS verifier."

I guess this means that they still haven't even started verifying my application yet.
Am I just being paranoid?

rayster

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jun 25, 2006
Chicago
Status
Medical Student
I submitted my AMCAS on June 23 and just got verified yesterday, July 13. Hope you get verified soon!

baylormed

On the Search
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 4, 2005
Right behind you
Status
Post Doc
It's only been a week!! Relax!

I submitted it Friday July 7th, and even though they have everything they need, I still haven't been verified either.

Work on secondaries in the meantime, that way when you are verified you will have already submitted or be ready to submit secondaries. Mail pictures/fees now so you'll be ready for the adcoms to review your file asap.

About the Ads

EmoryMD

10+ Year Member
Apr 24, 2006
Status
Pre-Medical
rayster said:
I submitted my AMCAS on June 23 and just got verified yesterday, July 13. Hope you get verified soon!
How many transcripts did you have? Can you think of anything that might have held up your app's verification?

JessieLee

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 1, 2006
Status
Medical Student
Hednej said:

"AMCAS has received a copy of all required transcripts and has placed the application in line to be reviewed by an AMCAS verifier."

I guess this means that they still haven't even started verifying my application yet.
Submitted 7/2, still in line. atleast my secondaries will be all ready to go. As soon as I get some more money that is :oops:

aung

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Apr 17, 2005
Queens, NYC
Status
Hednej said:

Took me 1.5+ weeks. Just try to relax and start looking up secondary essay prompts and thinking about what to write about.

OP
Hednej

Hednej

***** Level 60
10+ Year Member
Jun 25, 2006
Status
Medical Student
EmoryMD said:
How many transcripts did you have? Can you think of anything that might have held up your app's verification?
I had three transcripts. Should I send my LORs and pictures already or wait til I actually get the secondaries?

About the Ads