Why no korean medical students in the midwest?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
This thread is horrible. It should be deleted.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyways, white people- esp Europeans- are scared of Asian people's advance and innovation in technology. For example, Samsung,which is a Korean-owned cell-phone brand, is making more splash in the world market than "white-people" cell phone brands. Additonally, they-Samsung- came up with another new model that allows one to use the phone to watch satellite TV, open 'bar-scanned' doors, purchase goods in supermarket (like a credit card), etc. Also, Toyota - although not Korean - is pretty much taking over WHITE-PEOPLE-cars, such as GM, BMW, Ford and so forth. Such advances are making Western culture look inferior and white people pissed off at the Easterners.

:smuggrin:

OH MY GOD.

I am so ashamed to share the same ethnicity as this brainless donkey wench that I almost squeezed out every drop of Korean blood from my veins because the sight of it running through my vessels made me sick. Don't let this guy fool you, tolerant Korean Americans aren't usually this thick skulled. Sadly to say, there are still Korean Americans who try their best to emulate these kimchi-for-brains f********.

The only explanation I can give is that the Korean scientist who lied about cloning dogs was telling the truth, and that not only did he clone a dog, but he chose the dumbest mutt in Korea (one that was so dumb they decided not to eat it) as a template to make KoreaOwnsGando. On behalf of the Korean race, let me tell you that not all of us are xenophobic, chain smoking, horrible driving, kimchi smelling douchebags that are brainwashed from AzN cult church social circles.

Why? Are you afraid of white people?

Am I afraid of white people? No. I'm afraid that other people might get the wrong idea that all Korean premeds are childish like you. Look at what you've written here. Be mature kid.

And now to get this thread back on track.

BRING IN TEH BABES

hyori10.jpg

hey, what is your real problem? YOu have some RAGE against ASian FOBs?

I got a RAGE IN MY PANTS FOR THIS FOB RIGHT HERE:

44059c346d440.jpg

:laugh:
this thread is a good source for entertainment

Members don't see this ad :)
Theres a lot more korean hunnies on the other train wreck that this OP made in PreAllo... i suppose that's why this one is only 2 pages, no one really feels like reading whatever Kim Jong Il is posting in here.

I love this thread almost as much as I love white people.

ps Grace Park is nice too

hahahahhaha, Kim Jung-Il is actually my nemesis. I am goign to coup-de-tat him, and take over that country. YOu bow down to me as a king once you come over here, superman. I will be your kryptonite. hahahah

grace park the golfer?
seriously, there are a million grace parks

I think he likes the one on the "Battlestar Galactia." So you into white girls, eh? Jennifer Love Hewitt is alright

hahahahhaha, Kim Jung-Il is actually my nemesis. I am goign to coup-de-tat him, and take over that country. YOu bow down to me as a king once you come over here, superman. I will be your kryptonite. hahahah

oh, oh god your wit is so piercing... what will i do now that you have whipped out your 2 incher... someone help me... he's driving his short bus at me

oh, oh god your wit is so piercing... what will i do now that you have whipped out your 2 incher... someone help me... he's driving his short bus at me
will eternalrage v. koreaownsgando escalate to genetics v. DKM? :D

will eternalrage v. koreaownsgando escalate to genetics v. DKM? :D

Hrmm an interesting possibility. I fought alongside DKM against Genetics in the Troll Clone Wars, but he was a special type of troll. I think he was the type of troll that doesn't know he's a troll, that actually believes in the crud he's peddling. That is a whole different type of war. I am convinced this one here in this thread is definitely a troll or at least feigning a little part of this FOB drivel.

Hrmm an interesting possibility. I fought alongside DKM against Genetics in the Troll Clone Wars, but he was a special type of troll. I think he was the type of troll that doesn't know he's a troll, that actually believes in the crud he's peddling. That is a whole different type of war. I am convinced this one here in this thread is definitely a troll or at least feigning a little part of this FOB drivel.
Well, he's used many troll tactics such as insulted other people/races and posted a thread containing "my stats are 3.9+ and i will get an mcat of 36, what are my chances in a top 30 med school" in MCAT. You are probably right in that he is either a fob or blatantly trolling.

me and you will take down this troll, or at least continue to make fun of him. :p

Well, he's used many troll tactics such as insulted other people/races and posted a thread containing "my stats are 3.9+ and i will get an mcat of 36, what are my chances in a top 30 med school" in MCAT. You are probably right in that he is either a fob or blatantly trolling.

me and you will take down this troll, or at least continue to make fun of him. :p

Hrmmm I completely missed the 3.9/36 thread... that screams troll to me.

Yes, let's take this soy sauce guzzler down.