holycow

10+ Year Member
Jul 16, 2006
Status
Pre-Medical
I am still not done with reading biology and ochem...and now i have a really bad cold..the fllu....i am not able to even sit up and study for more than an hour....let alone take full-lenghts..aah..!

harrypotter

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 15, 2003
Visit site
Status
Oh I feel your pain! I've been struggling just to keep food in my stomach and I've lost my appetite completely. Gotta force myself to eat and drink. Even though it's tough, take the time to recover completely. You don't want this flu to linger. Hope you feel better soon!!!!

OP
H

holycow

10+ Year Member
Jul 16, 2006
Status
Pre-Medical
thanks...I hope you feel better as well...now i am just freaking out because i dont have enough time to complete everything!.i wonder if stress caused this... i just want a d*** 30....but haven't gotten above a 25 yet! is this possible?

About the Ads

harrypotter

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 15, 2003
Visit site
Status
Stress can really wreck havoc on your immune system. I think you still have a month left to study so yeah, a 30 is not out of the picture! :luck:

Law2Doc

5K+ Member
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
Dec 20, 2004
Status
Attending Physician
holycow said:
I am still not done with reading biology and ochem...and now i have a really bad cold..the fllu....i am not able to even sit up and study for more than an hour....let alone take full-lenghts..aah..!
Look at it this way -- it's good practice for your future career. When you get to the wards, you will get exposed to every cold under the sun (particularly in pediatrics and ED rotations), yet not even be "allowed" to be sick. I know folks who go through a drug stores worth of meds and antibiotics some months. Also, at least you won't be as likely to get this same cold/flu again thanks to acquired immunity; It's much better to have the bad ones now than in med school/residency. :idea:

About the Ads