Why pre-pods chose Podiatry?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ORDPM

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I posted a thread earlier that got deleted so if you pre-pods could stroll over to the podiatry student forum and post an answer to the "why podiatry" thread I'd love to hear what you have to say on the first few questions..... I had about 5 more that were specific to pre-pods but thats the one that got deleted by the all powerful moderator.

Members don't see this ad.

...got deleted by the all powerful moderator.

If you had called your thread something else and not posted the same questions on both threads (except those 5), it would not have gotten deleted.

I do the best I can, sir. No need to take stabs. Thanks.

I un-deleted your thread and modified it so it would not show the same topic for both areas. Is that better?

Also, if you had issues, I would prefer if you could private message me so we can work them out. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad :)
Because I wanted to practice medicine, and be allowed to prescribe, perform surgery, etc. and the quicker time frame fit well with my plans.

I posted a thread earlier that got deleted so if you pre-pods could stroll over to the podiatry student forum and post an answer to the "why podiatry" thread I'd love to hear what you have to say on the first few questions..... I had about 5 more that were specific to pre-pods but thats the one that got deleted by the all powerful moderator.

I like the variety that goes into running a practice. You can go into surgery 2 days a week and also see patients at your clinic the other 3 days. It is family friendly and you usually aren't on call most of the time like other doctors are.

All 3 Pods that I shadowed did not regret going into their chosen field and wouldn't change a thing if they could do it over again. That wasn't the case with almost all the Chiropractors and some dentists that I shadowed. Plus, It was the most intriguing, I loved watching surgeries and even fitting orthotics.