Why u guys wanna be a dentist?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

joonkimdds

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I study so hard!
I don't know if i am guaranteed to get into dental school and become a dentist but I can say I study very hard!

I like this girl who is 2 and a half years older than me. She can barely solve algebra1,2,gemetry problems. She had almost straight D when she was in high school.

She told me today, that most ppl in college go to party, drink, and get kicked out of college. I know it's absolutely wrong fact! I mean of course, there r ppl slacking off but at least not us. When I say us, i mean SDN ppl!!!!!!
She also said she earns much more money than ppl with bachelors degree...well it's true, cuz i know she earns alot of money, don't ask me how, or why but this straight D grade girl earns about 60~100 dollars per hour. she works in IT field by the way.

she also arrogantly said there are so many dentists around her town so that dentist won't be successful and then she also said dentists have to pay 60% of their income for the insurance money(I don't know if it's true or not).

so anyway, she kept mocking college students including ppl like me who want to become a doctor.

I work so hard but I couldn't say anything in front of her. Not only she earns alot of money, I have crush on her :eek:

I lost my self-esteem and start to lose my dream.
because I thought I can even give up my own dream for her and now she was saying as if what i have been doing was just nothing.

I know that writing this in this forum might be inappropriate but could someone give me a direction? maybe this is one of the dilema that doctor-wanna-be ppl have to go through.

I am smart enough to know that money isn't the reason I want to become a dentist. I want to become a dentist so i can get respect from ppl and be happy by helping those who are suffering for whatever the reasons, but if she is keep saying as if she doesn't appreciate her dentist or mock us, I don't know if i don't get respect nor thanks from the patients that i take care of. :scared:

Members don't see this ad.

this girl is dumb and you are dumber for having listened to her.

Notoriousjae said:
this girl is dumb and you are dumber for having listened to her.

but then what do u think of what she said?
too many dentists make them seem like noone and 60% of income goes to insurance?

Will I really get respect I would deserve as a dentist?
what about the money? I know it's not a priority reason to become a dentist but i can't lie that money doesn't count.

Members don't see this ad :)
well i think your grades are excellent by the way. i think you have a high chance in getting into dental school.

well just to let you know, don't give up on your dream just b/c some people put you down and show you no respect for the career you choose. you will always encounter people like that. but at the same time, you will meet people who do respect your career and your achievements.....and especially....you. i think people should respect you for the person you are and not the career you choose. so think about it.

joonkimdds said:
too many dentists make them seem like noone and 60% of income goes to insurance?

what about the money? I know it's not a priority reason to become a dentist but i can't lie that money doesn't count.
Why in the world are you paying this obnoxious girl any attention at all? Yeesh.

joonkimdds said:

She is VERY misinformed.

joonkimdds said:

Again, why listen to someone who knows nothing about dentistry?

joonkimdds said:

Whether or not you get the respect depends on how good of a dentist you are. Most people loathe going to the dentist so you probably won't get any respect either way.

joonkimdds said:

Dentists make enough to live a decent life. No doubt about that. There is a reason why the number of applicants increase year after year. Dentistry is a rewarding field, however, if all you care about is the money and the respect, dentistry might not be the place for you. There are other fields out there that will give you both. Like I said, most people loathe going to the dentist.

Is this post for real?

First of all, my goal in undergrad is to drink myself to liver failure, get broly, study hard, get into Dental school, and hook up with as many of these chicks like the one you talked to as possible. I am guessing she is hot, usually they make great friends with benefits, except then you have to listen to their talk.

Of course there are serious students, but you should take some time off studying and live it up a little.

As far her making a lot of money inthe IT field, congrats for her but everything else she said is just idiotic. Obviously, you need to just tune this white noise out and not bother listening to it again.

tinman831 said:
She is VERY misinformed.

Again, why listen to someone who knows nothing about dentistry?

Whether or not you get the respect depends on how good of a dentist you are. Most people loathe going to the dentist so you probably won't get any respect either way.

Dentists make enough to live a decent life. No doubt about that. There is a reason why the number of applicants increase year after year. Dentistry is a rewarding field, however, if all you care about is the money and the respect, dentistry might not be the place for you. There are other fields out there that will give you both. Like I said, most people loathe going to the dentist.

then could u give me an idea of how much of the income go to insurance company so i can at least talk back to her?

oh by the way, i pay attention to this obnoxious girl because she is extremely pretty and i have crush on her... :eek:

she has much better looking, i mean much much better looking than Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, Jessica Simpson, Nicole Kidman, Holly Madison, Katie Hormes and all those hot celebrities when they were at the peak of the fame.

I usually don't pay attention to a super pretty yet super idiotic girl, but this girl has a decent job and it sometimes makes me feel that she might have better vision than me.

joonkimdds said:
then could u give me an idea of how much of the income go to insurance company so i can at least talk back to her?

oh by the way, i pay attention to this obnoxious girl because she is extremely pretty and i have crush on her... :eek:

I guess you didn't get the memo...when you are trying to get a girl to like you, you ACT like you are paying attention to all the crap she says. I shudder to think what would happen if we were forced to actually listen to what women are saying when they go on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on about pointless crap. Bottom line...stop listening to her, she's making you dumber by the minute.

I'm going to be a bit of a devils advocate here...not that I think this idiot of a girl is right about what she says but here's two questions I have:

This girl puts you down, doesn't seem to be the brightest or most well-informed person in the world, and seems a little less than respectful or corgial. So...
1) why are you paying any attention to her?
2) why do you have a crush on her? I mean...is it just lust, cause trust me, following your dick isn't always the best way to find a girl...it will point you towards all sorts of crap.

Anyways, I'm not sure you've thought through this career path very well. Money aside, since it is a profession that pays well, you want to help people and gain respect. well. you can definitely help people through dentistry, but you can help people by being a teacher, a doctor, a nurse, a firefighter, a couselor, a marine, a volunteer soccer coach, and on and on and on.

So, a better thing to think about is how do you want to help people? Is it by fixing teeth and gums and facial features? Is that how you want to help people? is it by fighting plaque and gum disease and giving older people dentures that fit? Or do you have some other concept of helping people that won't be fulfilled by dentistry?

The other reason you gave is respect. Well, you will get some respect from people for having DDS after your name and making $100,000+ a year. That is enough for some people to shower you with respect, but is that really what you want. people to respect you not for who you are but for what titles and income you have? Do you care what such superficial people actually think of you? You may gain the respect of your patients if you are a good dentist and make them seem better and are compassionate, but you can't expect every patient to be crawling around in your presence singing hymns to you because you filled their toothache and charged them $200.00. In fact, you have to be prepared for patients who will absolutely despise you...feel that you are overcharging them for a procedure that only took 45 minutes. Patients might come into your office with an utter fear of you because you are a dentist, and you need to be prepared for that. And wait til you get your first impatient child as a patient...talk about disrespect.

To be honest, you sound like you are entering this career mostly to impress other people. You wouldn't be the first, and you might actually make a very good dentist in the end, but you may want to consider what your goals are and if this career is really going to fulfill those goals for you. I hate to discourage anyone out of this profession, but I'd rather you figure out what is the right path for you today rather than in your third year of dental school decide you wanna drop out and become a businessman raking in $1.6 million a year.

oh, I forgot to add...I am an SDNer, but I did party all through college and still do. I also have gotten kicked out of college...yeah...coolest semester ever.

oh and lots of people will make more money than a dentist. My friend is a bartender at a pretty hot bar and she models and guess what...I make squat next to her and probably always will...can't let the money rule you...course, if I had a model body...I'd probably pursue that career too.

To the OP:

I feel dumber just by reading your post. :eek:

You're not serious, right? You can't be serious ...

FYI, a general dentist on average makes $180k a year after overhead (which includes insurance bills). Go tell this to that ignorant, albeit hot, girl.

djeffreyt said:
I'm going to be a bit of a devils advocate here...not that I think this idiot of a girl is right about what she says but here's two questions I have:

This girl puts you down, doesn't seem to be the brightest or most well-informed person in the world, and seems a little less than respectful or corgial. So...
1) why are you paying any attention to her?
2) why do you have a crush on her? I mean...is it just lust, cause trust me, following your dick isn't always the best way to find a girl...it will point you towards all sorts of crap.

Anyways, I'm not sure you've thought through this career path very well. Money aside, since it is a profession that pays well, you want to help people and gain respect. well. you can definitely help people through dentistry, but you can help people by being a teacher, a doctor, a nurse, a firefighter, a couselor, a marine, a volunteer soccer coach, and on and on and on.

So, a better thing to think about is how do you want to help people? Is it by fixing teeth and gums and facial features? Is that how you want to help people? is it by fighting plaque and gum disease and giving older people dentures that fit? Or do you have some other concept of helping people that won't be fulfilled by dentistry?

The other reason you gave is respect. Well, you will get some respect from people for having DDS after your name and making $100,000+ a year. That is enough for some people to shower you with respect, but is that really what you want. people to respect you not for who you are but for what titles and income you have? Do you care what such superficial people actually think of you? You may gain the respect of your patients if you are a good dentist and make them seem better and are compassionate, but you can't expect every patient to be crawling around in your presence singing hymns to you because you filled their toothache and charged them $200.00. In fact, you have to be prepared for patients who will absolutely despise you...feel that you are overcharging them for a procedure that only took 45 minutes. Patients might come into your office with an utter fear of you because you are a dentist, and you need to be prepared for that. And wait til you get your first impatient child as a patient...talk about disrespect.

To be honest, you sound like you are entering this career mostly to impress other people. You wouldn't be the first, and you might actually make a very good dentist in the end, but you may want to consider what your goals are and if this career is really going to fulfill those goals for you. I hate to discourage anyone out of this profession, but I'd rather you figure out what is the right path for you today rather than in your third year of dental school decide you wanna drop out and become a businessman raking in $1.6 million a year.

This guy gets two thumbs up. :thumbup: :thumbup: ...and a high five.

Members don't see this ad :)
ok, first of all I have several questions for you joonkim.

1. What's your goal in life?
What do you want to accomplish through your life?
Is money and respect your primary purpose?

It seems to me that you chose dentistry because you have desire to earn a lot of money and get respect from commmunity and family members.

I am not a dentist yet and I still have long ways to go in my life. But...
I can assure you that if MONEY is your primary goal in life and that is the reason why you are studying so hard to become a dentist, I advise you to change your career plan as soon as possible.

You could make more money with a MBA or even become a CEO..

Dentistry is not a career for people who wants to make more and more money.

Instead of listeing to this girl, I say you should sit down and calm yourself down. Then, really think about what's your purpose.

My strong advice is that you read "Purpose Driven Life" even if you are not a christian...

joonkimdds said:

she has much better looking, i mean much much better looking than Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, Jessica Simpson, Nicole Kidman, Holly Madison, Katie Hormes and all those hot celebrities when they were at the peak of the fame.

I usually don't pay attention to a super pretty yet super idiotic girl, but this girl has a decent job and it sometimes makes me feel that she might have better vision than me.

who cares if shes hotter than the above mentioned celebrities. she sounds so ignorant, superficial and melodramatic that she would make any guys life miserable and you have to trust me on this becuz i've dated the type in the past. if you were smart you would find someone more realistic and down to earth as well as super hot to have a crush on.
all of a sudden i feel like this has turned into a dating advice forum.

this chick is ignorant.

the pediatric dentist i shadow pays only $2500/year for malpractice insurance.

WS :)

HermeytheElf said:
I guess you didn't get the memo...when you are trying to get a girl to like you, you ACT like you are paying attention to all the crap she says. I shudder to think what would happen if we were forced to actually listen to what women are saying when they go on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on about pointless crap. Bottom line...stop listening to her, she's making you dumber by the minute.
*Nods* "RUN FORREST RUN!!!!!!!!!" Don't bother with this girl... you'll find smarter and just as hot girls in dental school.

Decent job, bah! You're gonna be a freaking dentist, worry about yourself and only go by what you think of things. Girls come and go... heh.

prez_al said:
*Nods* "RUN FORREST RUN!!!!!!!!!" Don't bother with this girl... you'll find smarter and just as hot girls in dental school.

Decent job, bah! You're gonna be a freaking dentist, worry about yourself and only go by what you think of things. Girls come and go... heh.

I will not let anyone put me down even if it's a hot girl.
My Dream is bigger than anything in this world.

Oh pretty baby, don't bring me down, I prey.....whatever....(from. can't take my eyes off you)

Listen - there are only three reasons why you should pursue dentistry: fast cars, fast money, and fast women - not necessarily in that order. Oh yeah, and you should also LOOOOOOOVVE teeth. If you have all of those desires going for you, I think you should ignore what this girl says and go for it!

Typo said:
Listen - there are only three reasons why you should pursue dentistry: fast cars, fast money, and fast women - not necessarily in that order. Oh yeah, and you should also LOOOOOOOVVE teeth. If you have all of those desires going for you, I think you should ignore what this girl says and go for it!

fast women? i dont know if thats necessarily a good thing unless you dont care about getting STD's ;)

joonkimdds said:
I study so hard!...... I know it's absolutely wrong fact! .... I have crush on her .....I lost my self-esteem and start to lose my dream......could someone give me a direction? maybe this is one of the dilema that doctor-wanna-be ppl have to go through..... if she is keep saying as if she doesn't appreciate her dentist or mock us, I don't know if i don't get respect nor thanks from the patients that i take care of.

:oops: .....better verbal skills are needed for the personal statement.. :scared:

perhaps you should consider alternative careers...ask her if she could help you with that since she seems to be pretty wise and successful.

Sure the money is great and the lifestyle is perfect, you have to really enjoy working with people and with your hands. You don't get paid for nothing and having ur back bent all day, putting ur hands in someone's dirty and smelly mouth, not to mention the occasional throw-up is not all that fun. But there are patients who express their gratitude to you, and you start feeling that you made a difference. I think that's what it's all about. Some of us can sit and wait to be helped, while others live to help. This is what made me want to become a dentist.

Those that are in it only for the money are the ones that might not be as good at it, or the ones that lie to their patients in hope of making some more dough. I hope I never turn into that.

HermeytheElf said:

haha!! Here is the thing with my gf, I multitask while I listen to her...that way, a few weeks later when she says some crap about how I never listen, you pull up some convo from way back when and give her fine details of what she said.

You don't have to do that all the time, but keep your convo library updated and you should do fine. lol

Dr. Konfetka said:
But there are patients who express their gratitude to you, and you start feeling that you made a difference. I think that's what it's all about. Some of us can sit and wait to be helped, while others live to help. This is what made me want to become a dentist.

Out of curiosity, how does that lead you to dentistry and not medicine?

:laugh: ROFL. This is the funniest thread ever!!!! " Need personal counseling anyone? Yes? Well then, SDN is the place for you!!! " Listen, forget the girl. If she's that beautiful and amazing, and she's whining about you and your "loser" dream...then chances are, she's probably got her eyes on someone else anyway. Trust me, I am a girl....I know these things.

DMD to Be said:
:laugh: ROFL. This is the funniest thread ever!!!! " Need personal counseling anyone? Yes? Well then, SDN is the place for you!!! " Listen, forget the girl. If she's that beautiful and amazing, and she's whining about you and your "loser" dream...then chances are, she's probably got her eyes on someone else anyway. Trust me, I am a girl....I know these things.

Leave me alone with this chick for 20 minutes, i'd set her straight... Wanna know the last thing I ever heard from my girlfriend?? Wappp wwaa waapp waapp waaap.... like charlie browns teacher.. that was a much as I listened.. Dude, seriously, any chick that belittles you or something you've worked so hard for and desire to do... gets the BIG PEACE OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't matter if she was a stick of dynamite, with an a$$ that'll make a grown man cry... it's not worth it for whats attached to it... My take on it, she aint good enough for you... playa.....

Hello all,

I have followed this thread and I think I need to offer the OP with some advice. It seems to me that at this stage in your life, you do not have the maturity to make a sound decision about your career. Dentistry is a profession that takes sweat and tears to earn. It is not something that can be obtain like in 6 month night school and can be tossed away should you deciede to change jobs. The cost of getting a dental degree is like buying a house (200,000 Plus) that you can't sell and get out of it. It is there until you pay it back. Dentistry today has changed much within the past few decades. With the boom in cosmetic dentistry, it is an excellent field that offers high income potential as well as having a good lifestyle to boot. I can't think of a better time to get into this field. Regarding respect, if that is what you are after, then please do not go into dentistry. Sure, dentistry offers respect from people but that is the wrong reason to go into. It seems pretty expensive to get respect that way, not to mention the fact that you may not like dentistry at all. The same thing goes to medicine, law or what not. A person should not choose a career because of the respect or money but because you enjoy what the field has to offer. A career that gives you good money, respect but if you hate waking up in the morning to go to work is simply not worth it. I have many MD friends and I can't tell you how many times they confide that they wish they had pursue another career instead. Don't be lured into money and fame but what makes you happy is what matters. You want a stable career with high income potential. A career that does not take away all your time. A career that is respected and if you enjoy what the field has to offer then go for it. If the last few words don't seen to fit with you, then I suggest you leave dentistry and never look back. DP

Indie said:
Leave me alone with this chick for 20 minutes, i'd set her straight... Wanna know the last thing I ever heard from my girlfriend?? Wappp wwaa waapp waapp waaap.... like charlie browns teacher.. that was a much as I listened.. Dude, seriously, any chick that belittles you or something you've worked so hard for and desire to do... gets the BIG PEACE OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't matter if she was a stick of dynamite, with an a$$ that'll make a grown man cry... it's not worth it for whats attached to it... My take on it, she aint good enough for you... playa.....

I work so hard to get into dental school, but I also work so hard to get a super pretty girl like her. :(
I think I spent more efforts on girls than studying for DAT since i put my effort on girls since i was a kid and I decided to become a dentist about 8 years ago.

joonkimdds said:
I work so hard to get into dental school, but I also work so hard to get a super pretty girl like her. :(
I think I spent more efforts on girls than studying for DAT since i put my effort on girls since i was a kid and I decided to become a dentist about 8 years ago.

wow,

I'm sorry. Every time I come on here and read this thread...it gets sadder and I still can't help but laugh.

Look Joonkim, your head is just in the wrong place right now. You're trying harder to get a girl just because she's pretty (despite all the other annoying things about her) rather than working on things like...uh studying for the DAT. You've done 7 hours of dental observation and no volunteer work, yet you say you've wanted to be a dentist and worked towards that for 8 years.

I have two pieces of advice for you from what I've gathered since my last reply:

1) If you want a hot chick...move to where there are more hot chicks...San Diego, Hollywood, Ft. Lauderdale, Brazil. Personally, I think it's better to look for a hot chick with a decent personality, but hey, it's your future heartbreak and your body that's gonna get walked all over, not mine.

2) Most women (correct me if I'm wrong women) aren't attracted to the desperate and insecure type, which based off this thread it sure seems that you might be. The women who will take a desperate insecure guy tend to walk all over them and chew them up and spit them out as soon as a better, hotter opportunity presents itself.

I mean, I don't know if this girl has been leading you on. calling you every day, but if you're the only one who seems to be trying to form this relationship....well, it's probably already lost. At some point, you got to...grow up.

joonkimdds said:

Well let me ask you this then, which is more valuable to you...?? having a career in dental or a hot chick under your arm?? Personally, there isnt a piece of tail on this planet that could pull me away from my goals.. You gotta post some pictures of this chick up here... I gotta see whats soo smokin hott that would make a guy give up his dreams... This girl better be a 12 out of 10....

joonkim just needs to be devirginized. that should take care of the being desperate and insecure problem. maybe after that he can get his head straight on studying for the DAT which is more important than wasting time on some dumb pretty face girl neway.

I work so hard to get into dental school, but I also work so hard to get a super pretty girl like her.

:laugh: :laugh: this sounds really really sad. any super pretty female predents wanna help out a fellow SDNer?

This thread is diverging into a sad piece of crap... I don't know what to say, is a supposedly pretty girl worth screwing up the next 30 years of your life?! Devirginizing our buddy here won't solve EVERYTHING, but it's one step in the right direction lol. The guy needs to do to the DAT what he wants to do to that girl ;). Kill the DAT, and get yourself into dental school.

This girl better be a 12 out of 10....

I'd say the girl has to be at least a 15 out of 10 and possesses the ability to never age. :laugh:

VPDcurt said:
Out of curiosity, how does that lead you to dentistry and not medicine?

I like doing crafty things, plus my family is into dentistry. I also shadowed a doctor for a summer and hated how he had little patient contact and the lifestyle sucks. I could not see myself in the future having a family, being a good mom, and a doctor all in one. Sure people do it, but I know it's not for me. Oh and another thing, I love working with kids, and I'm pretty sure I want to specialize in pediatrics. Being a pediatric doctor would mean I'd finish school when i'm going to be over 30 something and that is just way too much for me. So yeah, a lot of factors played a role.

joonkimdds,
If you get into dental school it's a travesty! a sham! and a mockery! it's a traveshamockery!!! You don't have your mind set on what you want? You better believe that in your life you will have people try to tell you, that you aren't good enough. Either shake it off and get on with your dream or find a new dream!

Understand that there are exactly 23,579,722 beautiful girls out there and over half of them aren't as obnoxious as the girl you just described!

Give up on the girl or the dream! But please choose one quick, your life is at stake!

To the OP: Are you seriously letting a pretty girl, with only a highschool degree that lies about how much she makes and fabricates "facts" about college, tell you that dentristry isn't a good field of medicine? Dentists are doctors that are soley trained in the speciality of oral health. They can make as much $$$ as a neurosurgeon or as little as, well, the chick who's feeding you the BS. You can get as much respect as you deserve. If you park your bright red Porsche out front, be short and shrewd with your patients, and disrespect the staff you'll get no respect. BUT if you help more patients overcome their fears of dental offices and treat your staff with respect, you'll be respected in return. Dentists don't pay out 60% of their overhead expenses to insurance. Administering local anesthesia and laughing gas isn't going to run up the malpractice insurance premiums.

We want to be dentists because we want to be surgeons with a social life. We want to drive nice cars and own big houses all the while helping people prevent or treat one of mans more undesirable senses, pain.

In closing, if this girl was enough to make you not want to be a dentist anymore, then maybe it was a good thing that she stopped you before you made a life long mistake. Go into business and start a company that provides something for people that makes their lives better. You'll be respected and you can still buy that AMG SL55 that you've had your eye on.

i wanted to be a dentist because i like plaque. having a lot of plaque on my own teeth wasnt doing it for me. i wanna deal with as much of it as i could get my hands on.

R there pretty girls in dental schools? I heard that most of them are MEN.
and if the school only accepts around 60 students per year, what's the chance of having a super good looking girl out of 60(men+women)?

I hope there are many pretty dental hygienist, at least they will work under my authority :)

joonkimdds said:
and if the school only accepts around 60 students per year, what's the chance of having a super good looking girl out of 60(men+women)?

I hope there are many pretty dental hygienist, at least they will work under my authority :)

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

joonkimdds said:

ROFL you have to be kidding

joonkimdds said:

culinary schools have many pretty girls. Go to a culinary school. Good luck

joonkimdds said:

About 50% of your class will probably be female. And if I had to guess, I'd say may 10% of those would be "pretty girls". 5% of that 10% will be married. 25% of the remaining 5% will be in serious relationships. And the remaing .0125 will either be: 1. not interested in you or 2. weird. :D Lol, J-O-K-E. Good luck to you though.

DMD to Be said:
About 50% of your class will probably be female. And if I had to guess, I'd say may 10% of those would be "pretty girls". 5% of that 10% will be married. 25% of the remaining 5% will be in serious relationships. And the remaing .0125 will either be: 1. not interested in you or 2. weird. :D Lol, J-O-K-E. Good luck to you though.

so you're saying there's a chance!

dumb144.jpeg

:laugh:

ChadC said:
so you're saying there's a chance!

dumb144.jpeg

:laugh:

Now THAT was funny.

It's ok, I'm a limo driver!

Chrono1984 said:
Now THAT was funny.

It's ok, I'm a limo driver!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Lloyd: When I met Mary, I got that old fashioned romantic feeling, where I'd do anything to bone her.
Harry: That's a special feeling. :eek: :laugh:

I want to be a dentist because of the groupies. I know a guy that is banging half of the hot chicks on his patient list. He's married too. He said all you have to do is smile and give them a wink and it is on.

aggie-master said:
I want to be a dentist because of the groupies. I know a guy that is banging half of the hot chicks on his patient list. He's married too. He said all you have to do is smile and give them a wink and it is on.

yeah that might work provided you dont look like ass. good reason though

aggie-master said:
Sounds like somebody waiting to give away half his net worth in alimony. :thumbdown:

aggie-master said:

Yeah, definitely sounds like a role model.

aggie-master said:
Ugh, sad thing is it's probably true.

Right before I left the office I work at for school, I found out one of the dentists went around his wife's back on half the staff :rolleyes:

Some people just need to get their *&@t together and grow up, but you can't blame their behavior on the profession.

aggie-master said:

i want to hump chicks too!