Why u guys wanna be a dentist?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
aggie-master said:
I want to be a dentist because of the groupies. I know a guy that is banging half of the hot chicks on his patient list. He's married too. He said all you have to do is smile and give them a wink and it is on.
btw, I was just kidding.

:laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

Indie said:
Leave me alone with this chick for 20 minutes, i'd set her straight... Wanna know the last thing I ever heard from my girlfriend?? Wappp wwaa waapp waapp waaap.... like charlie browns teacher.. that was a much as I listened.. Dude, seriously, any chick that belittles you or something you've worked so hard for and desire to do... gets the BIG PEACE OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't matter if she was a stick of dynamite, with an a$$ that'll make a grown man cry... it's not worth it for whats attached to it... My take on it, she aint good enough for you... playa.....

are you sure? here, have another drink.

are you sure?

this thread is ****in hilarious. joonkim needs to come to my school cuz i need a laugh or two between classes

Members don't see this ad :)
polarnut said:
are you sure? here, have another drink.

are you sure?

this thread is ****in hilarious. joonkim needs to come to my school cuz i need a laugh or two between classes

I will go to ur school if u want me to :love:
by the way, r u a super ultra hot pretty girl :laugh:

lets set this straight..

you will have a job that is stable as hell anywhere in the world. You can work for others and make good money or work for yourself and make good money.

you can work a lot and make a lot, or work very little and make more than enough. money wise if you are smart and know anything about business you can make a lot with that degree behind your name.

respect. Dentists get a lot of respect, but only when their work is good, and generally from educated people or patients. blind respect is overated. you just need it from those you care about.

so in short. when this girl gets fired, you will still have a job and know day in and day out that all is well and you can support your family.

hell its 4 years of your life (or i guess 8 with undergrad) get your dam degree and if you think u dont like it do something else. but atleast you can always be a dentist if all your other dreams fall through and you need to "get back on your feet".

thats why i love dentistry, its something i like, that makes good pay, and worse comes to worse i can always keep it as a backup ;)

P.S you fool, do you know how many undergrad chicks you can get at your dental school by being a dental student.. well not that many but enough, plus most dental schools are medical schools also. and there are a fair amount of hot med girls (trust me i know, i hang out with quite a few of them). and outside of that, you can easily find an attractive girl once your a dentist. Its not hard to get a girl also man, come on, i look like crap and am somewhat overweight but have dated nothing but good looking girls.

Ozzman said:
lets set this straight..

you will have a job that is stable as hell anywhere in the world. You can work for others and make good money or work for yourself and make good money.

you can work a lot and make a lot, or work very little and make more than enough. money wise if you are smart and know anything about business you can make a lot with that degree behind your name.

respect. Dentists get a lot of respect, but only when their work is good, and generally from educated people or patients. blind respect is overated. you just need it from those you care about.

so in short. when this girl gets fired, you will still have a job and know day in and day out that all is well and you can support your family.

hell its 4 years of your life (or i guess 8 with undergrad) get your dam degree and if you think u dont like it do something else. but atleast you can always be a dentist if all your other dreams fall through and you need to "get back on your feet".

thats why i love dentistry, its something i like, that makes good pay, and worse comes to worse i can always keep it as a backup ;)

P.S you fool, do you know how many undergrad chicks you can get at your dental school by being a dental student.. well not that many but enough, plus most dental schools are medical schools also. and there are a fair amount of hot med girls (trust me i know, i hang out with quite a few of them). and outside of that, you can easily find an attractive girl once your a dentist. Its not hard to get a girl also man, come on, i look like crap and am somewhat overweight but have dated nothing but good looking girls.

It takes a real man to admit that :laugh:

This thread is very very sad, but funny in a sad way.

Ozzman said:
Its not hard to get a girl also man, come on, i look like crap and am somewhat overweight but have dated nothing but good looking girls.

Post of the year! :thumbup:

pmoney said:
:rofl:

This thread cracks me up on so many levels. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

All joonkim's threads buffle me on many levels. Check the dat discussions forum. :laugh: