why was my post deleted?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

youngjock

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
aacom named China as "China, communist."

I didn't know that the people who are in charge of this forum are more like communits of their own!

they deleted my post together with all other people's responses.

how communist can you get! I thought that people at aacom are politically ignorant and discriminative, i didn't know that this forum can also be so politically charged.

Members don't see this ad.

Originally posted by youngjock

I didn't know that the people who are in charge of this forum are more like communits of their own!

As a person "in charge," I really don't appreciate this comment especially since we try so hard to keep this place an active, informative, and non-biased. But I will pretend like it didn't hurt me.

To start with, do a search to see if it actually got deleted. Perhaps it got moved?? Sometimes accidents do happen and it is possible that it did get accidently deleted. Moderators hardly ever delete threads; we try to keep them closed so atleast others can see what was being said. Furthermore, if we delete a thread there is not much we can do to get it back; therefore, we simply close them **IF** they violate TOS violations. We are not the malicious "communists" you make us out to be. We volunteer our time to mantain the integrity of these forums. Please try and give people the benefit of the doubt before you accuse them.

So, start with a search and see if it actually got deleted. Hope it helps.

Tweetie

The thread you're referring to seems to be happily ensconsed in the Pre-Osteopathic forum.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you for searching for the thread, guys! :clap:

Originally posted by immediatespring
it was moved to the pre-osteopitic (sorry) forum

What?

aacom named China as "China, communist."

they deleted my post together with all other people's responses.

how communist can you get! I thought that people at aacom are politically ignorant and discriminative, i didn't know that this forum can also be so politically charged.

So first you yell because someone labeled someone else a communist. Then you yell accusing someone else of being a communist?

He didn't call anyone a communist, though. He called them communits. ;)

But I agree that he's hypocritical. And a little confused. If the moderators were communists, they would have totally supported his thread about the indignity suffered by the communist countries. So he's defending a country for being communist, yet using it as in insult in the same post. :rolleyes:

And in case he comes back, here's a little enlightening: Communism is not the same thing as censorship.

Originally posted by Polar girl
And in case he comes back, here's a little enlightening: Communism is not the same thing as censorship.

maybe you are just different, because most people in the usa do not know anything about communism. They equal censorship with communism. They were brainwashed by the government to hate communism, it is the same thing as those who got brainwashed to believe in god. and by the way, i find it is hard to believe that there are those doctors who still believe in god!

i am calling moderators the communists, because that is what most people think what a communist would do. my post was deleted by the moderators. The subject was aacom sucks, don't apply their schools.

1) The above post clearly shows that you have absolutely no understanding of what communism is. All it takes is a wee look into the definition of "communism" in a history book. People view communist china negatively because China does not practice a true form of communism, choosing to deal with dissenters not quite so nicely. To insinuate that the moderators are communists makes you look a lot more ignorant than hurts us.

2) As above posters have said, the original thread was MOVED, not DELETED. If you'd like to see your thread, visit the Pre-Osteopathic forum. It's only a few spaces down from the Pre-Allopathic thread. Most likely it was moved because your topic was more suited for osteopaths (being aacom) than for allopaths (aamc). Usually we leave a redirect when we move threads, but in some cases, it's forgotten. In those cases when you can't find your thread, you should do a search (top right corner of the SDN forums page) to see where it went, or if it was indeed deleted. As tweetie mentioned...we rarely delete threads.

3) I believe you owe Tweetie and the mods of this forum an apology. And we in turn apologize for moving the thread without a redirect.

Sounds like youngjock would be a better politician than a physician. I know I would want a physician who would not be so quick tempered and bellicose.

I thought this was a pre-med forum to talk about school apps and stuff like that. Youngjock, take a laxative!

I moved and merged your topic into the Pre-Osteopathic forum with a redirect. If you go back to 09/21/02 at 2:29 P.M. (ET), you will see the redirect there. Additionally, I also sent you a private message telling you that I moved the topic because you posted the same topic in three different forums. No, we do not need to see the same topic in three different forums. If Pre-Allopathic students were interested in the AACOM, they would go to the Pre-Osteopathic forum. If you decide that you can't take the time to see if the topic was moved before you start insulting the moderators or you feel that you can't abide by the rules here, perhaps you should move on. Additionally, your PMs are set to popup when you logon so I know you got my private message. Instead of sending me a PM back, you acted like you didn't know what was going on and that your thread was just mysteriously deleted for no reason. Your reasons for posting here are becoming increasingly evident and such posts are not appreciated. Please show a little respect for the moderators who volunteer their time to make SDN a better place for all users (including pre-allopathic viewers) and not just yourself. If you have problems with me or any of the other moderators, please at least attempt to address it in private. Thank you.

. and by the way, i find it is hard to believe that there are those doctors who still believe in god!

Which goes to show, that you hardly know anything, but simply believe you know everything. I, for one, am glad that "AACOM sucks" because that way you won't get accepted, nor a license to practice. Which reminds me, has that coal in your rear turned to diamonds yet? ;)

And finally, props to the moderators who volunteer time from their schedules to keep this place semi-sane.

SDN is clearly communist. We're a free site, run entirely by volunteers -- only communists would do that.

Just so you know, all capitalist imperialist threads are subject to random moves or deletions. It's part of our communist plot.

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Lee A Burnett
SDN is clearly communist. We're a free site, run entirely by volunteers -- only communists would do that.

Just so you know, all capitalist imperialist threads are subject to random moves or deletions. It's part of our communist plot.

:rolleyes:

Bunch of tree huggin' hippies! :D