• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.

ZeroCool

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 20, 2004
Visit site
Status
It's not the gangsters and thugs you have to worry about at Temple, it's actually the SCIENTOLOGISTS!!!!!!!!!!! On my walk to campus i was attacked by Lord Xenu and almost killed in an ally. Lord Xenu shot thetans in my direction.. Luckily I dodged it, and Lord Xenu flew back to his planet on his space plane. The space planes were exact copies of Douglas DC-8s, "except the DC-8 had fans, propellers on it and the space plane didn't." DC-8s have jet engines, not propellers, although Hubbard may have meant the turbine fans. :laugh: What's Gonorrhea and crack when there are scientologists running loose??

Philly is the Scientology capital of the WORLD... be careful! :laugh:

Check out the true story here:

Scientology Website

ZeroCool

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 20, 2004
Visit site
Status
and one more thing... dat_student and Tom Cruise are real advocates for the religion....

About the Ads
About the Ads