Why????????

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JDAD

1K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Why do people insist on posting that same thing over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

"What is a good score?"

"April or August?"

"Can the AAMC really predict my score?"

"What prep company is the best?"

"Is verbal really that hard?"

"I got a 38 on my first diagnostic, how do you think I will do on the real thing?"

"What do you guys think about ........"

There have been almost 3000 threads in this MCAT forum, and I would be money that we could condense it down into about 300 that actually contain relevant information.

Let this be a warning to all future posters, read the forum, search the forum, and think about what you are posting.

Now, if I study upside down, only on days where a known eclipse is occuring in the universe, (yes, this could be with other planets and stars) what are my chances of avoiding rapid flatulence when I begin to bubble my scantron?

And why do mechanical pencils always jam when it is most inconvienent?

Thank you for your help, I LOVE SDN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Goodnight. :horns:

Members don't see this ad.

I think that if they want to ask questions that's fine and if you don't want to reply then that's fine too!!! first time posters should have the same rights as we did when we first started posting. just my .02 cents! besides, doing a search on every topic takes the fun out of actually conversing with everyone, wouldn't you agree? ;) ;)

Originally posted by sistahnik
I think that if they want to ask questions that's fine and if you don't want to reply then that's fine too!!! first time posters should have the same rights as we did when we first started posting. just my .02 cents! besides, doing a search on every topic takes the fun out of actually conversing with everyone, wouldn't you agree? ;) ;)
Agreed