Widener and Pacific?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

volley

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anybody been accepted at Pacific U (in Oregon) or gotten a rejection from Widener? I interviewed with Pacific on the 10th but haven't heard anything yet. If you have been accepted at Pacific - when did you interview and how did you find out you were accepted? (e-mail, regular mail, phone call, etc) With Widener, I really haven't heard a single thing aside from the fact that they have my completed application :p (that and an odd e-mail stating "You will receive a letter at the end of the month (February) in regards to an invitation for interview day" but nothing came) Please help!!!

Members don't see this ad.

I interviewed at Widener on the 15th of February, it seems like a fantastic program. A few weeks ago I called the graduate secretary and she said that acceptance and rejection letters would go out about a week before April, so.. any day now.

Interviews have been over, though, so if you haven't received any news on that front, sorry man :(.

Yeah I'm thinkin I'm kind of screwed with Widener. Letters should come out any day now - I got a call from a lady at Widener (had called her to clarify the e-mail I got) and she said all letters will be sent out by this Friday.

Has anybody interviewed at Pacific and NOT heard back yet? (Just want to know I'm not alone :p ) So I guess if you interviewed at Pacific at all, let me know if you've heard or not, thanks! Good luck everybody! :luck:

Members don't see this ad :)
Volley: I interviewed at Pacific on the 11th and recieved an acceptance email last wednesday the 15th. In the email Kristen said formal letters would go out this week. Good luck to you

Psiguy said:
Volley: I interviewed at Pacific on the 11th and recieved an acceptance email last wednesday the 15th. In the email Kristen said formal letters would go out this week. Good luck to you

any new news from Pacific or Widener (for those of you who hadn't yet heard when this was posted originally) now that the letters are coming out?

i got a letter (via snail mail) from widener yesterday. waitlisted.

volley said:
any new news from Pacific or Widener (for those of you who hadn't yet heard when this was posted originally) now that the letters are coming out?

psych-in-va said:
i got a letter (via snail mail) from widener yesterday. waitlisted.

I'm assuming you interviewed with them? Slightly jealous :oops: Good luck!!! :luck:

Still waiting on my letter. *fingers crossed*

I got an acceptance letter one week ago (the 20th). I also know someone who got accepted about a month ago. I did hear from the admissions director that *all* letters went out last week. Is Widener people's top choice?

Good luck everyone!

Maaan...I've been hearing alot of early acceptances so I'm thinking the letters coming out this week may not be good news....hhmmmm....

turned down pacific...just doesnt seem to be that quality of a program. also, fyi, their internship match rates are pretty low too.