WikiPremed and Chads Videos MCAT score

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

OldBat

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am interested in the MCAT score of those who used either Wikipremed or Chad's videos.
I am especially interested in people with multiple MCATs.

Members don't see this ad.

I used Chad's videos and I received a 33P

PS: 14
V: 7 (wish Chad had videos for this section lol)
BS: 12

So all in all, I believe his videos were tremendously helpful as you can see from my PS score. I also used his videos in conjunction with TBR General Chemistry and Physics

Oh and let me add that this was my first time taking the MCAT. I don't believe I will retake, regardless of the low VR score.

I also sucked at general chemistry before beginning my MCAT prep. Also, I took the MCAT without the second semester of physics (I'm currently in it now, and I was a 1/28 writer)

Bump.... I am thinking of taking Chad MCAT Prep course....

I am thinking of taking this course first then taking PR starting on Sept. 30.

Members don't see this ad :)
Should I use Chad's Video as a supplement or should I use the videos as a course by itslef before I start PR.

I'm using them as a supplement, but just touching on BR chapters a little bit. Using the practice passages though, and yea he hasn't finished all of his bio stuff, that actually just recently became available. I haven't even gotten through them all yet. He said his vids aren't the best for bio, but I still find them helpful because I'm a visual learner! But I have no idea if that's the 'right' thing to do! I'd love some input from ppl that have taken MCAT with Chad as to whether this can be considered a full course or if we should still be spending some considerable time with other books...!

I went from an 8 to an 11 in PS and I largely credit Chad. The way he simplifies equations was so helpful for me.

Chad is the man! He def. helped ease my studying in the PS portion. (clearer and less time consuming)