1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Visit this thread to beta-test StudySchedule.org. StudySchedule is a free nonprofit site that builds dynamic MCAT study schedules unique for your needs and timeline.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We will be performing maintenance on the SDN forums on Friday, December 9 at 5:00 AM Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Check out the new Application Assistant, where you can calculate your LizzyM score, see how you rank compared to other applicants, and see a list of schools where similar students were accepted.

Wikipremed Grand Review

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by ldiaz29, 05.21.14.

1. SDN is made possible through member donations, sponsorships, and our volunteers. Learn about SDN's nonprofit mission.
  1. ldiaz29

ldiaz29 2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Has anyone gone through the wikipremed Grand Review slideshow?

If so, can you give your thoughts on it?

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. derrick rose

derrick rose 2+ Year Member

whats that?

4. ldiaz29

ldiaz29 2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    It's a rapid 2 1/2 hour slide show review of all of the sciences. It is on wikipremed.com

5. derrick rose

derrick rose 2+ Year Member

I briefly skipped through it. Looks good, but I think a lot of it is basic and covered in any prep book. I think by the time you have done the prep books and started practicing AAMC tests, you would already know 90+% of the stuff on the slideshow pretty well, which would make it a waste of 2 and a half hours.

Thats just my take on it though, as it looks like a great review tool! For others, it may really solidify their knowledge on every thing.

Strudel19 likes this.
  6. ldiaz29

ldiaz29 2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Thanks

About the ads