WildZenge Presents: Horizon Zero DaWWn

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
If you’re village why the hell would you instruct her to shoot you? Why are you still in charge?

If anyone learns anything from this game, I hope people will realize they can’t just follow AM around like lost little sheep and expect to win. Bless your hearts. Village chokes again.

April is the one who wanted to do all this for “funsies” cause it’s “just a game” and winning doesn’t matter to her. Sounds pretty wolfy. So Shorty, maybe just for fun you can shoot April after I flip and see what happens.
Because that means despite me dragging the game out of an obvious v/v game-losing forced thunderdome, that we still didn't get a wolf. That means it was lost cycles ago and I'm not making a new plan to account for something that's unavoidable anyway.

I will not accept this as a choke for myself if in some extremely small reality you are village.

Members don't see this ad.

I'll close early if everyone is on board but I'm in the middle of the n5 writeup and was gonna take a break after and work on some school/lab stuff so I'm not gonna close like, right now.

Reactions: 1 users
Night 5

No one slept that night. They felt unsafe, uneasy. Some thought it was better to keep busy, others locked themselves inside. The Sun-King paced his throne room again. Petra had orders to develop a new weapon, something that could take down any human or machine, something that would give them an edge against the elusive enemy that still threatened them from the shadows. But she still didn't know who, or what, they were fighting. The Stormbird settled on a mesa, watching from what it thought was a safe distance. They had a plan. It could not fail. Talanah cleaned her weapons obsessively, ready for any attack. Sona stood watch outside the war party camp, her thoughts fractured by the news of her son's demise at the hands of his fellow Braves.

Why does it feel like we're running out of time?

When the sun rose, it glinted off a metal shape in the canyon. The Stormbird was dead.

Dead is @Crayola227, who was the Stormbird, a village machine and blocker

Sylens gazed at the lantern, the AI trapped inside emanating an angry light. He smiled.

"Knowledge has its rewards, don't you think? Well.. let's begin."

4 players remain

1. @Animal Midwife
11. @Aprilthearab
15. @cubsrule4e
17. @supershorty

Dead
4. @alleycat03 - Erend - Village PMer
5. @BobLoblaw78 - Nil - Village Ability Thief
12. @vetschoolsletmeinplease - Rost - Village Bodyguard
6. @genny - Helis - Wolf Seer
14. @SportPonies - Varl - Village Ranger
18. @Dinashadow - Aloy - Village mason JOAT
B. @Melchizedek - HADES - Wolf redirector
3. @TelemarketingEnigma - Stalker - Village Tracker
7. @Ms Procrastinator/@Lawpy -Watcher- Village Watcher
2. @Crayola227 - Stormbird - Village Blocker

Tots:
1. @samac
2. @Lawpy
3. @holdthemayo
4. @SARdoghandler
5. @kaydubs
6. @WonderingStudent
7. @Barkley13
8. @Viscernable
9. @FrostySparrow

It is now Day 6. Deadline is 10pm EST TODAY!
Night 5 updated

Members don't see this ad :)
Because that means despite me dragging the game out of an obvious v/v game-losing forced thunderdome, that we still didn't get a wolf. That means it was lost cycles ago and I'm not making a new plan to account for something that's unavoidable anyway.

I will not accept this as a choke for myself if in some extremely small reality you are village.

How could YOU not accept that as a choke since the entire last 2 cycles were planned out by you? Lol

How could YOU not accept that as a choke since the entire last 2 cycles were planned out by you? Lol
They were not planned out by me. I said Lawpy/me was v/v. You ignored it. I said I didn't want to vote Lawpy at all yesterday. You ignored it.

You got your way most of this game. This is the first cycle I actually had any input.

So if it's even 1% my fault, it's 99% your fault for slamming both me and Lawpy so hard yesterday without even considering other options like we were.

I know I'm village. I have mod confirmation that AM is village. If shorty is deepwolfing, she deserves to win. Cubs is the only one left, which doesn't make sense to me given his play, but there's no other answer

I know I'm village. I have mod confirmation that AM is village. If shorty is deepwolfing, she deserves to win. Cubs is the only one left, which doesn't make sense to me given his play, but there's no other answer

This wouldnt be the worst, since I scored on the shorty genny bussing attempt and midwife will have to eat another fist.

This wouldnt be the worst, since I scored on the shorty genny bussing attempt and midwife will have to eat another fist.
That was never a bus and you know it.

shorty could be 3p, but that's fine. She clearly played better than the rest of the village so it'd be an honor for her to shoot me in f3.

Ah yes, that would totally be my wolfing strategy - bus a packmate and then shoot her overnight when I couldn't get the chokers to stay on the vote. You caught me.

• Haha
Members don't see this ad :)
Day 6 Before the World Ends Tally

cubs (3)
- AM, April, shorty
AM (1) - cubs

4/4 votes
Leading: @cubsrule4e
Deadline: 10pm EST unless @Animal Midwife agrees to early close

tumblr_peyc81VctK1qbdgqxo1_500.gifv

Last edited:
Day 6 Before the World Ends Tally

cubs (3) - AM, April, shorty
AM (1) - cubs

4/4 votes
Leading: @cubsrule4e
Deadline: 10pm EST unless @Animal Midwife agrees to early close

Sorry, I'm on mobile so pretty colors are hard :laugh:
I’ll do it for you

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 7 users
Day 6

tumblr_ona7acWrvF1ufnwh1o2_500.gifv

Avad addressed the gathering crowd. Carja, Oseram, and a small collection of Nora (with permission from the elders) had come together in Meridian to discuss the sense of impending doom that had settled on them all. Someone had taken out the Stormbird, but no one would fess up, and there was also the matter of what had appeared to be the remnants of HADES escaping its destroyed computer core.

"We know now that the Stormbird did not pose a threat. And you should all be confident in my allegiance, knowing the great lengths I went to in order to overthrow my father and restore peace between our tribes. I offer up my life as a guarantee - if we do not find the traitor today, I have authorized our friend here to silence me forever." Avad nodded towards Sylens, who nodded back and then stepped forward.

"I have spoken with Petra Forgewoman, and deemed her to be trustworthy," Sylens said. "She can vouch for the Sun-King's words here today. That only leaves Talanah. I know many of you will be shocked to find she has betrayed us. Perhaps the glory of becoming Sunhawk went to her head."

"NO!" shouted Talanah, "I have sacrificed everything for the Sundom, I have defeated the most treacherous of machines to earn my Sunhawk position. I will not have some wanderer convince my own king that I am a traitor!"

"Yes, your skills are well-known," Sylens retorted, "That is why it only makes sense that you killed the Stormbird. Who else would have the skill?"

"You are wrong," said Talanah, but she could see it would be no use. "You will regret this."

With another nod from the Sun-King, Sylens raised his lance, and stabbed it through Talanah's heart. Her body was rocked by an electric shock, and fell at the King's feet.

Dead is @cubsrule4e, who was Talanah, a villager who would reflexively disable machine actions.

A Carja soldier who had been tasked with examining the wreckage of the Stormbird ran into the throne room just as Talanah's body fell still.
"Sun-King! Your highness! Please, I have important information!" He fell silent when he saw Talanah lying there. He was too late.

3 players remain

1. @Animal Midwife
11. @Aprilthearab
17. @supershorty

Dead
4. @alleycat03 - Erend - Village PMer
5. @BobLoblaw78 - Nil - Village Ability Thief
12. @vetschoolsletmeinplease - Rost - Village Bodyguard
6. @genny - Helis - Wolf Seer
14. @SportPonies - Varl - Village Ranger
18. @Dinashadow - Aloy - Village mason JOAT
B. @Melchizedek - HADES - Wolf redirector
3. @TelemarketingEnigma - Stalker - Village Tracker
7. @Ms Procrastinator/@Lawpy -Watcher- Village Watcher
2. @Crayola227 - Stormbird - Village Blocker
15. @cubsrule4e - Talanah - Village...uh...I don't have a word for this one

Tots:
1. @samac
2. @Lawpy
3. @holdthemayo
4. @SARdoghandler
5. @kaydubs
6. @WonderingStudent
7. @Barkley13
8. @Viscernable
9. @FrostySparrow

It is now Night 6. Night close is ASAP.

• Wow
  • Love
  • Angry
Reactions: 6 users
WHY DIDN'T THE LIE DETECTOR WORK, MIDWIFE?!

• Haha
  • Care
Reactions: 4 users