Wilkes College of Pharmacy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AtomicLuv

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all.

what have you all heard/know about Wilkes? Anyone get accepted there as a transfer? I would so appreciate info, I really like this school!

Thanks!:D

Members don't see this ad.

Hey all.

what have you all heard/know about Wilkes? Anyone get accepted there as a transfer? I would so appreciate info, I really like this school!

No transfers were accepted this year. It is very hard to get in as a transfer, because it is a 0-6 program.

Hey all.

well.it was one of my options.Luckyly I already got accepted into 3 other schools.But they sent me a letter that they were not accepting any transferes.Do not was your time if you are not already a Wilkes student.

Members don't see this ad :)
wilkes accepts atleast 1 or 2 two transfer students...they give majority to actual wilkes students...i personally do not like their pharmacy school nor the university itself because i was a student. I was waitlisted my second year along with others and half way through the second semester they got rid of it. So we were all left out in the cold and left to apply elsewhere. That is just my two cents..if u do apply good luck:)

hey...

I got an interview invitation on March 29... I wonder if I should go...since I know that this school accepts very little of transfer students.

I got a BS from CSULB.

A

Last edited:
Hey all.

I got accepted into Wilkes University, but I am torn between Wilkes and Thomas Jefferson. I really do not know much about Wilkes except for whats on their website. Is there any current Wilkes University Student out there who can answer my burning questions? I have to make a decision before April 15th. Help!!!

I got accepted into Wilkes University, but I am torn between Wilkes and Thomas Jefferson. I really do not know much about Wilkes except for whats on their website. Is there any current Wilkes University Student out there who can answer my burning questions? I have to make a decision before April 15th. Help!!!

Did you accept or decline this offer?

If I had a choice between those, I would choose Wilkes.

Not comparing the schools but comparing the cities they are in, Wilkes is in Wilkes-Barre, its a small city but growing pretty fast. Philadelphia on the other hand is a piece of **** and all their sports teams are garbage.

If you're a driving enthusiast like me, then you'll love Wilkes-Barre, plenty of roads to tear up. Don't even have to go above 60 mph to have fun on those roads.

I'm very interested in applying to Wilkes as transfer and was wondering if you know off- hand how many transfer seats were available for Sept. 08? Did you decide whether or not to attend?
Also, as I am just beginning to prepare for '09 application cycle I was hoping you could give some input. I'm extremely curious as to why you chose Jefferson over LECOM. Any feedback would be helpful. Thanks.