Will Aadsas notify me when the LOR's are recieved?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Springs01

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I went on aadsas, and clicked on "evaluations" and under status it only says "new"?
Does this mean they haven't received my LOR's yet?

How long should it take for them to receive it? And will the school's I've applied to also get them as soon as aadsas receives them?

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

I went on aadsas, and clicked on "evaluations" and under status it only says "new"?

How long should it take for them to receive it? And will the school's I've applied to also get them as soon as aadsas receives them?

Thanks.

How are you sending them in? Did u input professor emails for them to send them in?

You will be notified by email once they receive.

How are you sending them in? Did u input professor emails for them to send them in?

You will be notified by email once they receive.

Will it notify you by email if they are received even if you haven't paid/submitted yet?

Members don't see this ad :)

Thanks.

If the status still says "new," AADSAS hasn't received your letters yet. When they have, it'll change to "completed" and give a date as to when they were complete, meaning that AADSAS has received the letters and once you e-submit/pay they'll be sent out with the rest of your app.

Forgot to say - it depends on how you're submitting them to AADSAS on when they'll receive them. If you're doing the committee letter route, it'll depend on when they're done with it and upload it for you. If you have individual letter writers either uploading them or sending by mail, depends when they have it finished and send it.

Hope that helped! Good luck

I'm getting a committee letter, electronic. I just called my school today and they said they haven't even uploaded the letters yet! They're waiting for some signatures.

Is the process usually this slow? Getting a little impatient here.
I have everything else in already.