Will adcoms see all the changes I make to my primary while it's processing?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nolimits1

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I saw a similar thread where OP mentioned that they want to make changes after being verified, and I know for a fact that adcoms have the ability to see those changes. But are adcoms also able to see changes during the process of verification?

Members don't see this ad.

I saw a similar thread where OP mentioned that they want to make changes after being verified, and I know for a fact that adcoms have the ability to see those changes. But are adcoms also able to see changes during the process of verification?

Hey there :D

And to answer your question, they probably won't see anything until it has been verified and sent to schools.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)

Hey there :D

And to answer your question, they probably won't see anything until it has been verified and sent to schools.

Agreed here. The schools see nothing until your app is verified and sent to them. After that, if you make changes the updated applications are sent out to schools on Tuesdays I believe from what I recall last year.

Reactions: 1 user