Will applying early to a pharmacy school without completing a few courses and not taking the PCAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

impatientcollegestudent

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
hurt my chances? I wanted to apply to Touro (NY) as early as possible, but I have yet to take about 2-3 more courses, and no PCAT either. Will this hurt my chances of getting an interview? I also will have my bachelors by the end of spring.

Members don't see this ad.

It shouldn't , I applied in October got accepted in December . But I declined they changed there 2+2 program to a 2.5/3 + 1.5/1 so it's like any other school now . Rather pay for a better rep school

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 1 user
It shouldn't , I applied in October got accepted in December . But I declined they changed there 2+2 program to a 2.5/3 + 1.5/1 so it's like any other school now . Rather pay for a better rep school

Congrats on the acceptance! So, you applied without a PCAT as well? What were your stats before you applied? And did you finish all their required courses before applying? And damn...that's a shame that they changed it...

Members don't see this ad :)
I had the pcat but they do not consider it but they recommend having it . I had their pre reqs done just didn't have the bachelor degree . 3.9 gpa and like a 410 on my pcat but I took that 3 years ago .

They send you a list of courses you need once they get your application and still can give you an interview