Apr 15, 2014
Sunnyvale, California
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
I know that after you do your residency and fellowship (If you choose to), you would have to redo your residency in another country, if you want to move. But If I went to high school here, and 4 year college here, would I be able to apply to a medical school in France, if I wanted to?

Apr 15, 2014
Sunnyvale, California
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
Thanks a lot, I had a feeling no one would reply. I read over the link you sent me a few times. From what I read, I understand that you must take an exam after your first year of medical school, and then you get put into the correct level in the curriculum. And from there I just complete medical school normally, or is it still different for transfer students, because if I do this, I am planning on staying and living in France.

About the Ads

Winged Scapula

Cougariffic!
Staff member
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Apr 9, 2000
forums.studentdoctor.net
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
Thanks a lot, I had a feeling no one would reply. I read over the link you sent me a few times. From what I read, I understand that you must take an exam after your first year of medical school, and then you get put into the correct level in the curriculum. And from there I just complete medical school normally, or is it still different for transfer students, because if I do this, I am planning on staying and living in France.

As a US physician, I really don't know the answer to the above bolded comment.

Feb 3, 2014
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
If you're an EU citizen, it shouldn't be difficult for you to find work there

About the Ads
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.