Quantcast

Will I Be Able to Move Back to France?

Tigrane

Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
I know that after you do your residency and fellowship (If you choose to), you would have to redo your residency in another country, if you want to move. But If I went to high school here, and 4 year college here, would I be able to apply to a medical school in France, if I wanted to?

Tigrane

Reaction score
Thanks a lot, I had a feeling no one would reply. I read over the link you sent me a few times. From what I read, I understand that you must take an exam after your first year of medical school, and then you get put into the correct level in the curriculum. And from there I just complete medical school normally, or is it still different for transfer students, because if I do this, I am planning on staying and living in France.

Winged Scapula

Cougariffic!
Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
Reaction score
Thanks a lot, I had a feeling no one would reply. I read over the link you sent me a few times. From what I read, I understand that you must take an exam after your first year of medical school, and then you get put into the correct level in the curriculum. And from there I just complete medical school normally, or is it still different for transfer students, because if I do this, I am planning on staying and living in France.

As a US physician, I really don't know the answer to the above bolded comment.

Evisju7

Reaction score
If you're an EU citizen, it shouldn't be difficult for you to find work there