Nov 22, 2019
Status
  1. Pre-Medical
My plan is to start studying in September to take the MCAT in March, will I be setting myself up for success?

I have taken Gen Chem 1&2, Orgo 1&2, Physics 1&2 (both community college), and I've taken Bio 1 and genetics (my school's bio sequence is weird)

I will be working 1 overnight shift a week and volunteering ~3 hours a week.

I want to start studying this fall because I'll have extra time with my online classes and canceled clubs.

My schedule for fall is Cell bio, Biochem 1, stats, and a Biochem Lab. (12)
My spring schedule is Biochem 2, Physiology, Psych 1000, and an easy biochem class. (13)

Do I go ahead with my schedule?

I have the ability to add an upper-level physics class and likely replace stats if needed, or I could find something else to take

May 12, 2020
Status
  1. Pre-Medical
Have you taken a diagnostic MCAT yet? That's a good place to start now so that you know if you have a significant knowledge gap or not. I would base my studying off of how far the diagnostic is from your target score.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads