Will it ever end?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BadVB750

10+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone else ready for this semester to be finished with? Since, thanksgiven break I have been worthless.

Members don't see this ad.

Friday at 10am........Friday at 10am........Friday at 10am........

Originally posted by Doctortobee
Friday at 10am........Friday at 10am........Friday at 10am........

Yeah, I sooo cannot wait. Anatomy's done tomorrow around 11, and then we're gonna go watch LOTR at midnight, baby :D

Members don't see this ad :)
Taken from www.dictionary.com- how did they know!?

suf?fer ( P ) Pronunciation Key (sfr)
v. suf?fered, suf?fer?ing, suf?fers
v. intr.
1.) To feel pain or distress; sustain loss, injury, harm, or punishment.
2.) To attend LECOM and study for CORE V on friday
3.) To tolerate or endure evil, injury, pain, or death. See Synonyms at bear.
4.) To appear at a disadvantage: ?He suffers by comparison with his greater contemporary? (Albert C. Baugh).

v. tr.
To undergo or sustain (something painful, injurious, or unpleasant): ?Ordinary men have always had to suffer the history their leaders were making? (Herbert J. Muller).
To experience; undergo: suffer a change in staff.
To endure or bear; stand: would not suffer fools.
To permit; allow: ?They were not suffered to aspire to so exalted a position as that of streetcar conductor? (Edmund S. Morgan).

Hey don't forget OMM on Wednesday..so that makes a core exam which is composed of 5 subjects, 1 OMM practical, and 1 OMM written within a few days. FUN! I guess I better study for OMM tomorrow night....

Ya put your left rib in, ya put your left rib out.....

You think ribs are bad??? Wait until you get to moving sphenoids and occiputs and the IMPULSE. Good stuff (yeah right). When in doubt, just say Sphenobasilar Compression. Who could ask for anything more?

Good luck MSI's.

njdo

so frazzled: :scared:

goes :sleep: any chance he gets

Still four more days of hell to go :(

one test to go tommorrow...Dermatology...
then our marathon of a semester that began on july 7 will be over.

watch out for Stevens Johnson Syndrome....bad stuff

happy holidays to all

Ahhh...it's nice to be finished for a week now....sorry don't mean to rub it in to much.