$$$ - Will Pay for Step 2 CS date before 1/31/09

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PokeHer

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I need to take step 2 CS before January 31, 2009. I am willing to take it at any of the 5 cities and am willing to pay to exchange. You can pick your city and your date for me to exchange with you so long as it is currently available. Currently all sites have dates for either March or April.

Feel free to PM me or reply to this thread. Name your price. Any reasonable offer will be accepted. I can send payment via check, money order, PayPal or other (your choice).

Members don't see this ad.

I don't think you need to go to such drastic steps. There are people who drop everyday. Just sign up for an open spot and then you will be able to sign up for the alert email that will alert you when a spot opens up during a month that you would like to switch to. But I'm not 100% sure on this, perhaps somebody can back me up?

Where do you want to take it? Pick one of the vast amount of options....errrr....I mean one of the five places in the entire continental U.S. (still bitter). Say you want Philadelphia....go on to the NBME website, and there is a way to get notifications every time someone cancels at this site. Believe me, it happens A LOT! I signed up for this in december and now get an email from CS SCHEDULING at least 2 times a day telling me there is an open slot. You might want to invest in a blackberry, Iphone, etc. so you can get your emails right away. The spots fill up fast.

Or you can pay some stranger $$ for their slot in January....

Don't get swindled out of your money. There's no way to "trade" spots. This is mentioned on the scheduling site

Members don't see this ad :)
it is not too much to offer money to "exchange" dates. and yes, you CAN do it - it just involves one party rescheduling and the other party being in contact and ready to swoop in on the date that subsequently opens up.

this being said, I TOO WILL DO ANYTHING TO GET A TEST DATE BEFORE DECEMBER 31, JANUARY 12 AT THE LATEST. IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME OUT, PLEASE PM ME

it is not too much to offer money to "exchange" dates. and yes, you CAN do it - it just involves one party rescheduling and the other party being in contact and ready to swoop in on the date that subsequently opens up.

this being said, I TOO WILL DO ANYTHING TO GET A TEST DATE BEFORE DECEMBER 31, JANUARY 12 AT THE LATEST. IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME OUT, PLEASE PM ME
This is pathetic. When I "did" CS, there were 12 open rooms across the hall. Train a few more actors. It couldn't take more than 15 minutes to do so. Then open up the other side of the hall.

Yes in theory this could work but it wouldn't be any different from taking any other recently vacated spot. People are constantly on their iphones and blackberrys checking for open spots. If you pay somebody to cancel their date and somebody else takes that spot don't say I didn't warn you.