Will plants(Not taxonomy related plants) be on the DATs?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

yahoogoogle

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
More than 1 person says they had plant questions in bio section. Do they mean taxonmy or function/structure related questions?

Members don't see this ad.

More than 1 person says they had plant questions in bio section. Do they mean taxonmy or function/structure related questions?

Based on what I remember, there's a chance they'll be on the exam. If I remember correctly, too, I don't think Kaplan covers this section that well.

Based on what I remember, there's a chance they'll be on the exam. If I remember correctly, too, I don't think Kaplan covers this section that well.

Yea kaplan hardly goes over this section but yea definately will be on there!

Members don't see this ad :)
taxonomy should be expected because it's included in the test specification, but plants function and structure is nowhere specified. since they start putting histology on the test, who knows what else that is not specified will appear.

taxonomy should be expected because it's included in the test specification, but plants function and structure is nowhere specified. since they start putting histology on the test, who knows what else that is not specified will appear.

Ive been studying for plant taxonomy but not structure/function because its not in the test specifications. do you think I should include it in my studying? ahh screw it. I hate studying about plants. :)