Will schools consider Jan 2010 score?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sivar1215

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've read that most of that schools will only consider MCATs taken up until September 2009, however if you are waitlisted up until the spring will adcoms take a Jan 2010 MCAT into consideration?

Members don't see this ad.

I doubt it.

I do know Miami allows any MCAT in 2009 so post September tests would still be taken into consideration. This is the exception, however.

Members don't see this ad :)
I've read that most of that schools will only consider MCATs taken up until September 2009, however if you are waitlisted up until the spring will adcoms take a Jan 2010 MCAT into consideration?
Yes some schools will consider your scores. Contact them directly to find out which ones will.

Almost all schools will not. In fact I can not think of any that do. Being said that, if you were to make it to the wait list with your current MCAT score and did better on your January MCAT, some schools will give favorable consideration when accepting students from wait list.