will sophas email you when they actually send out

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

publichealthfan

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
your applications? or do you just have to keep checking on teh website?

Members don't see this ad.

i dont recall them emailing when the apps were sent out to my schools..they notified me when my GPA was calculated..i just kept checking and about a week after i submitted to SOPHAS, my applications were mailed out

Members don't see this ad :)
they emailed me, but supposedly schools are able to access your applications before they "officially" send your apps out anyways.

I received an email when they sent out my applications. I submitted mine on 11/24/07 and I think they submitted it within 3 weeks. I think tt13 is correct, I have heard that schools can view your application when you submit it to SOPHAS. Good luck!:)

Hello,
If this helps anyone, I spoke with a sophas representative and she advised me that as for today they are working on applications that were e submitted on December 30th. So if your like me and you submitted on Jan 10th you may have to wait the full 4 weeks. After your GPA is calculated they send out your application that week.