Will the AMCAS require that I upload my CC transcript?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Itachi Uchiha

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, Sorry to be of bother. I was wondering if the AMCAS will require applicants to upload their Community College transcript. I go to a 4 year university (currently a senior in College) but when I was in HS I failed college credit plus English 1. Basically this is on my CC transcript and not on my 4 year university. I really don't want the F I got in highschool to reflect on me even though it is on my CC transcript. When I was mature enough in College I got an A- in english 1 and a A+ in English 2.

I also took some classes during the summer @ that same CC. So eventually I must transfer my transcript to my 4 year college.

Is there anyway to avoid this, if not can someone provide me some advice PLEASE and thank you lol.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, Sorry to be of bother. I was wondering if the AMCAS will require applicants to upload their Community College transcript. I go to a 4 year university (currently a senior in College) but when I was in HS I failed college credit plus English 1. Basically this is on my CC transcript and not on my 4 year university. I really don't want the F I got in highschool to reflect on me even though it is on my CC transcript. When I was mature enough in College I got an A- in english 1 and a A+ in English 2.

I also took some classes during the summer @ that same CC. So eventually I must transfer my transcript to my 4 year college.

Is there anyway to avoid this, if not can someone provide me some advice PLEASE and thank you lol.
You must report all your postsecondary coursework. Your grades over the last 4 years will make up for it. With 120+ credit hours, it'll average out if you have done well.

Reactions: 2 users
Yes, they will see it, and will also know if you don’t send it in.

I got into a US MD school with an F in a prereq. Just took some extra work on my part.

Reactions: 1 user