Will these classes for the next 3 semesters prepare me for the MCAT? Am I missing anything?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

comchiendacbiet

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have 3 semesters (including this one) left until I take the MCAT. I just wanted to ask if I'm on track!

Only including MCAT specific courses:

Spring 2020
Orgo 2, Physics 1 (+ 2 other non-premed courses)

Fall 2020
Orgo lab, Physics 2, Cell Biology, Sociology

Spring 2021
Biochemistry, A&P, Neuroscience, Genetics

Previously taken (that's relevant):
Stats, gen chem, intro bio, psych.

Am I missing anything else? Are any of these not that helpful for the MCAT?

Members don't see this ad.

You can definitely do those any it sounds like you'll be well prepared. Only thing to consider is that those last 2 semesters will be really heavy. Will you also be studying for the MCAT spring 2021? That will just be too much in my opinion. Id recommend like 2 premed courses + MCAT studying at max with another 2 easy courses.

You can definitely do those any it sounds like you'll be well prepared. Only thing to consider is that those last 2 semesters will be really heavy. Will you also be studying for the MCAT spring 2021? That will just be too much in my opinion. Id recommend like 2 premed courses + MCAT studying at max with another 2 easy courses.
Yeah.. I'm thinking about taking genetics out and maybe just auditing it this summer. I'm studying for the MCAT summer 2021!