spider367

Apr 14, 2010
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
I'm currently employed full time at an internship at a local dental office. Having been rejected this previous cycle and speaking with some of the schools, the consensus seems to be to take a few science courses to try and boost my science gpa. Now, I plan on taking a one class this summer and 2 this fall. In doing this though, I'm going to have to give up my internship. Will only taking 2 classes look bad to admissions committees even though 2 is the maximum number of classes I can take without being a degree seeking student? Also, I plan on doing an academic update when I'm all done sometime in December. Does this sound like a reasonable plan? Thanks!

S

Sonny881994

I don't think it will matter that much as long as you get good grade in those classes

Duriel

10+ Year Member
Jun 2, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
After I didn't get in I was told to take some classes. I only took 2 classes, Biochem and Histology.

About the Ads

spider367

Apr 14, 2010
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Also, I feel like I'm going to have a lot of free time with only 2 classes. I'm real cool with that, but will the committee have a problem with it?

About the Ads
This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.