Will University of the Pacific (UOP) accept C-'s for perquisites?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ceesgetdegrees

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I graduated from UC Irvine in June with my bachelors and I am currently completing some prerequisites at a CC. However, I got a few C-'s at UCI, will I have to retake those classes if I want to apply to UOP? I have heard that the minimum acceptable grade is a solid C, but I haven't seen it explicitly written on any pharmacy school websites.

Thanks so much

Members don't see this ad.

Hello,

I graduated from UC Irvine in June with my bachelors and I am currently completing some prerequisites at a CC. However, I got a few C-'s at UCI, will I have to retake those classes if I want to apply to UOP? I have heard that the minimum acceptable grade is a solid C, but I haven't seen it explicitly written on any pharmacy school websites.

Thanks so much
I would retake those C- just to be safe because as far as I have researched on most schools that I have researched on they clearly say C- will not be accepted!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Ask the school directly. Call and talk with one of the admission representatives.