Will you check in 30 years from now?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

searun

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
When you are 55? What will you be like? What do you think that you will be like when you are 55 years old. Jaded? Satisfied? Looking to the future to do great things or just mad about that second divorce. What do you see in your future?

Members don't see this ad.

I might end up like Doc Paskowitz.

http://www.futureme.org

Recommend it. It's a pretty cool way to send yourself, be it 30 or 2 weeks from now, a message in the future from your own words in a fairly tangible form. Ask yourself what you'll be like 30 years from now :D I thought it was pretty cool.

Members don't see this ad :)
When I read the thread title I thought the OP was asking if we'd check SDN in 30 years. :laugh:

I'd like to think I would...

When I read the thread title I thought the OP was asking if we'd check SDN in 30 years. :laugh:

I'd like to think I would...

That's what I thought this thread was about too. I will probably still be on SDN 30 years from now. It's hard to shake this SDN addiction. :laugh:

at my current rate of production, I should be at 367,500 posts in 30 years.

you know what, you are stalking me, cause I was about to post in here and then WHAM! You post.

I'll be on SDN. Maybe a donor by then. I want one of those "Life Member" Icons, and word on the street is, you have to sign over a lifetime contract to get one. ;)

you know what, you are stalking me, cause I was about to post in here and then WHAM! You post.

I'll be on SDN. Maybe a donor by then. I want one of those "Life Member" Icons, and word on the street is, you have to sign over a lifetime contract to get one. ;)

A $250 contribution also goes a long way :D

at my current rate of production, I should be at 367,500 posts in 30 years.

That's world record territory, keep up the good work.

$250... and your soul.

devil.jpg

Except the donuts are useless posts, replies, rants, and arguments