SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Will you check in 30 years from now?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by searun, Jun 19, 2008.

1. searun

searun 5+ Year Member

Jul 31, 2006
    When you are 55? What will you be like? What do you think that you will be like when you are 55 years old. Jaded? Satisfied? Looking to the future to do great things or just mad about that second divorce. What do you see in your future?
  2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. Virgil

Virgil Hi hi! 5+ Year Member

Dec 8, 2005
    I might end up like Doc Paskowitz.
  4. Narmerguy

Narmerguy Moderator Emeritus 7+ Year Member

Jul 14, 2007

Recommend it. It's a pretty cool way to send yourself, be it 30 or 2 weeks from now, a message in the future from your own words in a fairly tangible form. Ask yourself what you'll be like 30 years from now :D I thought it was pretty cool.
  5. LikeClockWork

LikeClockWork Guest

Jul 23, 2007
    When I read the thread title I thought the OP was asking if we'd check SDN in 30 years. :laugh:

I'd like to think I would...
  6. BoredMD

May 7, 2008
    San Fran, CA
    That's what I thought this thread was about too. I will probably still be on SDN 30 years from now. It's hard to shake this SDN addiction. :laugh:
  7. Depakote

Depakote Pediatric Anesthesiologist Rocket Scientist Physician Moderator Emeritus Lifetime Donor Classifieds Approved 10+ Year Member

at my current rate of production, I should be at 367,500 posts in 30 years.
  8. Caesar

Caesar In Memory of Riley Jane Physician Moderator Emeritus 7+ Year Member

Sep 26, 2007
    hSDN Alumni
    you know what, you are stalking me, cause I was about to post in here and then WHAM! You post.

I'll be on SDN. Maybe a donor by then. I want one of those "Life Member" Icons, and word on the street is, you have to sign over a lifetime contract to get one. ;)
  9. Narmerguy

Narmerguy Moderator Emeritus 7+ Year Member

Jul 14, 2007
    A $250 contribution also goes a long way :D
  10. Raryn

Raryn Infernal Internist / Enigmatic Endocrinologist Physician 7+ Year Member

Apr 25, 2008
    $250... and your soul.
  11. metalgearHMN

metalgearHMN 2+ Year Member

Nov 11, 2007
    Groznyj Grad
    That's world record territory, keep up the good work.

Except the donuts are useless posts, replies, rants, and arguments