William Beaumont, MI.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

longaadoc

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

This is my first post on the forum :) . Hope eveyone is having good time interviewing.

I have my interview at William Beaumont-MI this Friday. Any idea about the program? Any interview experiences? Any info will be really appreciated.

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

longaadoc said:
Hi guys,

This is my first post on the forum :) . Hope eveyone is having good time interviewing.

I have my interview at William Beaumont-MI this Friday. Any idea about the program? Any interview experiences? Any info will be really appreciated.

Thanks.

I heard the interview is scathing. You will get pimped during morning report and have a 1 in 8 chance of being asked to spontaneously present a case in front of the housestaff during that morning report. Just kidding. LOL. I had to throw something in there because it's your first post. Anyway, regarding the interview day at Beaumont, I have not been there personally but a close friend tells me that it is very chill. No surprises. Friendly conversation.

great community program with good national reputation in cardiology. interviewing there myself on dec 23

Inositide, thanks for the info:).

DrNick2006, good luck with your interview. I will post my experience after I am done.