William Carey University MBS 2019-20

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MattCann

Reaction score
Hey Y'all,
I saw there wasn't a thread/Facebook page for the Biomedical Sciences Masters Program at William Carey University for 2019 so I thought I would put one up. I have been accepted and going to be heading out there in July for the MCAT course. My sister is a past graduate of the 2015 MBS class and a graduate of William Carey's COM. I'm coming from North Carolina so it would be nice to know some people going there and potentially find a roommate because I just put in my housing application for Breckenridge. Please post in the thread if you're a past MBS student or coming/thinking of coming to William Carey!

Members don't see this ad.

I'm going to be living at Breckenridge but I've heard The Crown is good too.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey Y'all,
I saw there wasn't a thread/Facebook page for the Biomedical Sciences Masters Program at William Carey University for 2019 so I thought I would put one up. I have been accepted and going to be heading out there in July for the MCAT course. My sister is a past graduate of the 2015 MBS class and a graduate of William Carey's COM. I'm coming from North Carolina so it would be nice to know some people going there and potentially find a roommate because I just put in my housing application for Breckenridge. Please post in the thread if you're a past MBS student or coming/thinking of coming to William Carey!
Do you know what date the MCAT program starts? I haven't accepted my acceptance invite yet, but I am trying to do research on housing and also want to give my job my due diligence haha...

I have been told the MCAT class will start either July 8th or July 15th. They were supposed to let me know the exact day this week but I will call down there Monday if I don't hear back today.

Reactions: 1 user
I have been told the MCAT class will start either July 8th or July 15th. They were supposed to let me know the exact day this week but I will call down there Monday if I don't hear back today.
I called yesterday and was told it starts the week of the 8th, but that they still had no exact date. Let me know if you hear anything new :)

If anyone else is following this post, I have also been looking for a roommate. Would love to have someone from this program or another graduate student that will be living in the area!

Hey everyone,

I just applied yesterday and am hoping to hear back sometime soon to know if I got in or not. If anyone has any insight or useful information about the program and the area I would love to hear about it! I would love to room with someone to save some money if I get into the program so if you are looking let me know and I will have an answer for you whenever I hear back from the admissions committee.

Hey Y'all,
i am attending the program as well. can u send the link for the facebook page. i am from maryland

i am attending the program as well. can u send the link for the facebook page. i am from maryland
I haven't seen a facebook group for this incoming class made yet. Only thing I've seen is the official page that the school runs but they don't post very often

Hi everyone! I am planning to apply at William Carey to do masters in biomedical sciences here, so can someone please tell me how hard it was to get into this program and overall how was the program. I heard that masters program is hard, so can someone people share their experience. It would help a lot if you share your experience of doing this masters program and also share if they got into pharmacy or medical or anything other schools and if this program helped!?
I am planning to apply for pharmacy school, but my GPA isn't great so thats what I'm thinking about doing MBS.

Last edited:
Hi everyone! I am planning to apply at William Carey to do masters in biomedical sciences here, so can someone please tell me how hard it was to get into this program and overall how was the program. I heard that masters program is hard, so can someone people share their experience. It would help a lot if you share your experience of doing this masters program and also share if they got into pharmacy or medical or anything other schools and if this program helped!?
I am planning to apply for pharmacy school, but my GPA isn't great so thats what I'm thinking about doing MBS.

Hey check out the previous threads in regards to the program very insightful and will answer a lot of your questions!