Winter Break Debacle!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

How ya gonna manage your time over the Winter Break?

• Start studying for next semester classes… you big nerd!!!!!

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Stay in fetal position daily until the mailman arrives then harass him like you were in 28Days L8’r

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Catch up on the social life you’ve most likely been missing for the past 3 months

Votes: 13 31.7%
  • Hibernate

Votes: 12 29.3%
  • Sit back and chill… I’ve already been accepted to my top choice

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Put all your schools on speed dial and check on your status so much that your number gets blocked

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters

WhatUpDoc!

The Sign Says It All
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
The semester is over people!!!!! What will you do to pass the time now!?!? No more late night biochem studying to keep you busy. No more research papers and lab reports to spend endless hours on. And lastly, no more running around like a headless chicken to get secondaries, LORs, and transcripts submitted on time. What's a pre-med to do to pass the time now and stay distracted from this awful process known as medical school application?!?!?! :scared: :scared: :scared:
Cast your vote now :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

I have another week... but then I graduate!

Members don't see this ad :)
I'll be enjoying the holidays with my son. This is the first Christmas where he really knows what's going on.

WhatUpDoc! said:
wow... sooo totally forgot to put that as a poll choice... oh well, I guess it can be considered under the "social life" category, for us pre-meds anywayz ;)
I called mine "studying for next semester," but that's not really accurate. The big nerd part is, though. :p

gdbaby said:
I'll be enjoying the holidays with my son. This is the first Christmas where he really knows what's going on.

awww how old is he?

Well, I chose to catch up on my social life but I'm also going to be working and studying for the MCAT. Yay! :p