Winter break!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tncekm

MS-1
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
As I sit here going over a trillion organic reactions with eyes-half-shut, all I can think about is winter break and the fact that over the next 5 weeks all I have to do is report to a very chill immunology / virology lab a couple days a week and play video games (I get out early because I finshed a final already and am exempt from another and my last two are tomorrow).

I'm having a very hard time studying :D I'm freggin' excited...I think this has been my worst semester, ever! Ochem + Physiology = no fun, especially when you get 2 rough teachers.

Members don't see this ad.

Woah, I just had total deja vu when I saw this thread. There's another thread on the first page with exactly the same title:
Winter Break!

PS Five weeks off? Niiiiice :thumbup:

Haha...I guess I shouldn't be too surprised, eh? It is that time of the year :D

Members don't see this ad :)
Geeze...just decided to count my "reactions" and there are 39 of 'em. Ridiculous. And my teacher said there will be way more in orgo 2 :(

I hear ya, this crap is so gay, oh well at least I have an A going into final, I'll need it.

I graduated this semester bitches. :)

Actually, one has a capital B and the other a lower-case b...so they are different! :D :rolleyes:
yah yah yah I saw that after I posted but I was hoping no one would catch it :p ...of course, on a premed forum, everything gets noticed :rolleyes:

I hear ya, this crap is so gay, oh well at least I have an A going into final, I'll need it.
So stoked, kept my A today in the final. I guess I got an A on the final (saw the teacher a few hours after class) and I only need a 67% to maintain my A!

I also heard that the orgo semester II teacher is much easier than this guy--he's notorious for being absolutely ridiculous (partial credit = he's never heard of it, even on most of the multi-step problems).

Now I'm just waiting on my physiology grade--I bombed the first test and aced the rest of the semester, but because of a "pop quiz" in lab about a procedure we were about to have demonstrated to us (yeah, they want us to read it before they do the hour long demonstration--my ass) my chances of getting an A are pretty slim (so pissed). If I get a 95% on the final I took today I can get an A. I hope I got that A...I'll be so bumbed if I got a B in a course I was one of the top students in because of one test and a pop quiz (I was in now way prepared for the difficulty of this guys tests.)

Lucky me. I have to get a zero in the lecture's final to drop to a B. I put in a lot of works throughout the semester though.