wisconsin dental school

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

missmile

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi,
i was applied to Wisconsin dental school almost 10days back .
They received my application through caapid,i came to know this from caapid people ,but there is no information from dental school .I sent a 45 $ money order to the school directly .i called so many times to the school ,every time its reaching their voice mail ,but they are not bother to respond for it .
i kept e mail ,no response .
any body has any clue on this .

Members don't see this ad.

they normally contact you after the deadline is over.

hi missmile...

i had applied in aug end via CAAPID and after a few days, i recived a brochure and letter mentioning some extra documents that i needed to send them. after i sent the documents n app fee, thr ws no correspondence. i called them a copule of times but i got the machine. then last week, someone answered the phone and the lady on the phone said that my applicatin was complete. she mentioned about some letter sent to me but then it was the letter requesting extra documents. so as of now, though i know my application is complete, thrs no document proving it. dunno when they send out interview invites or anything though.

Members don't see this ad :)
thank you for your reply ,
hey even i got the Marquette brochure and letter saying "along with completed application ,candidates are required to submit ece course by course evaluation of their dental school transcript ,result of their nbde part 1, 3 lors,result of TOEFL and 45$ fee".
But in thier website they requested to send just 45$ moneyorder.
So, did you sent an official score reports or notarized one?
Here there is no possibility to confirm from the college .
Anywayz i will keep trying to contact them.

I also applied but got letter yesterday that they need only fees now, they did not ask me to send anything additional, i am wondring why they didnot require me to send anything else as you all are saying. if anybody else got same letter?

in the letter tht i received, they had told me to send the $45 money order, NBDE 1 official score report, TOEFL official score n ECE transcripts. i did not receive any acknowledgement of any kind after that, but few days ago i contacted the college and they told me tht my application ws complete. i think it is wise to call the college and ask about application status. tht sounds safe to me.

in the letter tht i received, they had told me to send the $45 money order, NBDE 1 official score report, TOEFL official score n ECE transcripts. i did not receive any acknowledgement of any kind after that, but few days ago i contacted the college and they told me tht my application ws complete. i think it is wise to call the college and ask about application status. tht sounds safe to me.
thank you very much 4 the information,but i am trying to contact them daily.hope i will talk to them soon.

It's likely that the reason you're not receiving fast responses may be because you're hitting them at a bad time. Currently, they're in the process of interviewing in-state residents--the official interview dates are the 3rd, 8th, and 10th. They also had interviews last months for out-of-state residents. These are applicants from aadsas.

I bet the cappid applications will receive their own separate consideration, but you probably have to let them get through their busy interviewing dates first. I wouldn't leave a message everyday--wait at least two or three days in between. Actually, if you've already been in contact with them or have left them more than one message, you may want to wait until next week to try to contact them--just a suggestion (you want to show you're interested, but also acknowledge that they are busy).

Best of luck to you!

It's likely that the reason you're not receiving fast responses may be because you're hitting them at a bad time. Currently, they're in the process of interviewing in-state residents--the official interview dates are the 3rd, 8th, and 10th. They also had interviews last months for out-of-state residents. These are applicants from aadsas.

I bet the cappid applications will receive their own separate consideration, but you probably have to let them get through their busy interviewing dates first. I wouldn't leave a message everyday--wait at least two or three days in between. Actually, if you've already been in contact with them or have left them more than one message, you may want to wait until next week to try to contact them--just a suggestion (you want to show you're interested, but also acknowledge that they are busy).

Best of luck to you!
thank you fo rthe reply.
fortunately i got a chance to speak with one lady overthere and i got information from her that my application is complete so far ,no need to send anything now.:luck:

I also applied but got letter yesterday that they need only fees now, they did not ask me to send anything additional, i am wondring why they didnot require me to send anything else as you all are saying. if anybody else got same letter?
after CAAPID , they sent me an email asking for fee..and couple of days later, they responded back saying my application was complete.

Thank you alldent.

after CAAPID , they sent me an email asking for fee..and couple of days later, they responded back saying my application was complete.

So overall.. they do not ask for any suppllemental application other than $45 fees right?? just want to confirm.