Program-Specific Info / Q's Wisconsin/Minnesota Schools

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

auspiciousotter

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello!
I applied to a few schools in Wisconsin and Minnesota and am wondering how others' experiences have been.

Applied:
UW-Madison (Waitlisted), UW-Milwaukee (Accepted), UW-La Crosse (Accepted), St. Scholastica (Accepted off waitlist/declined) and University of Minnesota

I haven't heard anything from U of M yet. Does anyone know about, or have experience with, their hybrid curriculum? U of M is my number 1 choice because of location. I went to an online undergrad, so I'm not necessarily worried about learning online. However, I am nervous about a possible lack of hands on experience.

Also, I'd love to hear opinions on UW-Milwaukee, UW-LAX or UW-Madison (though I'm not expecting to get off of the waitlist).

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hello!
I applied to a few schools in Wisconsin and Minnesota and am wondering how others' experiences have been.

Applied:
UW-Madison (Waitlisted), UW-Milwaukee (Accepted), UW-La Crosse (Accepted), St. Scholastica (Accepted off waitlist/declined) and University of Minnesota

I haven't heard anything from U of M yet. Does anyone know about, or have experience with, their hybrid curriculum? U of M is my number 1 choice because of location. I went to an online undergrad, so I'm not necessarily worried about learning online. However, I am nervous about a possible lack of hands on experience.

Also, I'd love to hear opinions on UW-Milwaukee, UW-LAX or UW-Madison (though I'm not expecting to get off of the waitlist).

Hi! UMN is my top school as well, I haven’t heard back either! I’m hoping late this week or next. We will see!

Hello!

Applied:

Congrats!

When did you hear from UW- Milwaukee?
UW madision is awesome. I couldn't apply there but i know a lot of people in their program and they love it.

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats!

When did you hear from UW- Milwaukee?
UW madision is awesome. I couldn't apply there but i know a lot of people in their program and they love it.

Thank you! I heard back from Milwaukee on 3/19, and they gave me a week to respond. I also got accepted to University of Minnesota yesterday (3/21).

Thank you! I heard back from Milwaukee on 3/19, and they gave me a week to respond. I also got accepted to University of Minnesota yesterday (3/21).
What program did you end up picking?? And what were some of your stats gettting into school? Thanks!